Y/n

'RING RING' your phone rings٫you wake up you sit up grabbing your phone off your bed side table you look at it who it is? unknown number "who could it be" you answer person:"yo is this nikkie" "no my name is y/n"you answer "oh sorry my names tom I thought you were my gf"tom says "ill Leave u alone٫y/n" you smile "see ya" you reply and hang up.you look at the time shit its 7:00 and school starts in one hour you stand up and walk in your bathroom.you take you clothes off throwing them on the floor you turn the shower on and get in letting the water drip all over your body.u clean you hair and finish up٫you step out the shower wrapping a towel around your body and start brushing your teeth you walk out after washing your face and go to your wardrobe.you open it looking at all your clothes and pick out you favorite skirt and tight crop top ٫thong and bra then get changed you walk to your Desk and sit down you look at the time seeing you only have 20 min so you decided to just do your eyelashes.finally you can go with 15 mins left you pick up your bag and run out your house.
-------------------------------------------------------
you walk in school looking around for your friends that moved with you when suddenly nikkie trips you over and laughs "WTF"you scream at her Nikkie laughs more as tom walks over "not cool nikkie"tom says and looks at you you look back at him as he helps you up and smiles "cheers٫tom"you say smiling Nikkie looks at you pissed off and grabs tom dragging him away and you go find your friends *AT THE END OF THE DAY* you walk out of your class and see tom walking out the school٫you run to him and say "hey tomm" he replys by saying "hey y/n" you smile "do you want a ride?" you ask him he says "sure" "come with me then"you say and walk to your car with tom and get in "were do you live?" you ask him he replys by saying "i live at *****" you smile and take him to his house tom gets out the car and says "why dont you stay at mine" "oo is that okay with every with your brother?" you reply "even if it isn't idc just come in" he says while smiling you get out the car and say ok as you and tom walk in to his house and in his room and sit on his bed tom stares at you for a minute at you look back at him and lays down tom pins you down and kisses you as you lay there in shock he says "you didnt like it?" you reply quickly saying "i did im just shocked" he smiles "have you got Any pjs?"he asks "shit no I didnt" "its fine you can have my shirt"you smile he then gives you a top and tells you to get changed "were?" "here" you smile and take off your clothes as tom stares at you ٫you put his shirt on and keep your thongs on under the shirt and lay in his bed tom lays next to you and puts arm around you from behind and puts hands on her tits "i-" Tom smirks you smile and turn to him and pushes against him as he puts his hands up your shirt and in your thong *you two both fuck and fall asleep*

TO BE CONTINUED