For You Eshu~❤️

✧————————————————✧
IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE WE ARE TOGETHER (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)🤩~ I still remember the first day when you messaged me for the first time 🤭 I was nervous and confused asf 😹 but you were chill as always, "Knock knock!!"
           "Whose there?" Kuch yaad aya? ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
           We talked for about whole 6 hours straight dayum 🥴 Is say pehlay mainay kabi kisi say itni lambi baat ni ki thi 😹
However, it's the day when my whole life changed and contentment came to my life💗✨~

✧————————————————✧IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE WE ARE TOGETHER (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)🤩~ I still remember the first day when you messaged me for the first time 🤭 I was nervous and confused asf 😹 but you were chill as always, "Knock knock!!"           "Whose ther...

Whenever I think about this day, a wave of joyfulness passes through my body~ That's how we became Best friends 💞💫

I never knew someone soo adorable would be coming to my life and making me happy everyday just by talking for even a moment (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

You make me smile in a way noone else can🤭~
You are the one who makes my heart skip a beat, the one who makes my life complete~ ❤️

A glamorous Smile shines on my face whenever I talk with you~ A feeling of relaxation ~ A feeling of being comfortable ~ The one with I can talk about literally anything without feeling any shame ~ Sharing my deepest secrets without any hesitation ~ (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)
Having this kinda trust with you gives me butterflies 🦋 and It feels like home~

You have always supported me in my hardest times 🥺 Whenever I feel lonely or down I always chat with you no-matter where I am ~ Surely we faced some times which were difficult but yk you were really Strong and brave (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠) Stronger than I could've imagined✨ ~ you never left me behind and was Standing still with me in those terrifying moments and I'm really glad about it (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Cry with me when you are sad, laugh with me when are happy but Just be with Me all the time 💕

You have always supported me in my hardest times 🥺 Whenever I feel lonely or down I always chat with you no-matter where I am ~ Surely we faced some times which were difficult but yk you were really Strong and brave (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠) Stronger than ...

We played alot of games like truth and dare and some of the dares were hilariously enjoyable ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ but 'Questions game' became our fav one (⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻🌟
I'm never bored with you eventho YK You are always on my mind 💝 In the morning ~ the evening💘 ~ the night ✨ literally EVERYTIME (⁠´⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)~❤️

I love it when you send me voicemails 👀
Your beautifully charming and cute voice gives me An excitement 🤭 and A Flower blossoms up in my heart 🌹~

I love it when you tell me about how your day went~ when you are sad and annoyed you talk with me and I make you calm like healing the heart of a bird 🕊️❤️~

              I Love to talk to you ❤️

I smile like an idiot 🥴 whenever im talking to you~ You're soo Sweet 🤭,loving 💗 and caring ❤️~

 I also gets jealous sometimes when you talk to others ⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠) but that's also a time when I realize how much you mean to me❤️

After talking with your soo long (sometimes more than 10 hours a day 👀) I've realized that all what they tells us in the movies and dramas is not just friction👉👈(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠) ~

The feelings that I've developed for you is too Irresistible and unreplaceable ~❤️ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

You are my Sunshine 💫 The person I love the most❤️~

I don't like it when sometimes you say you're not pretty ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ cuz In my eyes you're the most beautiful ✨ Cute 🌺and gorgeous Lady I've ever seen 💞 ~ whenever I see your picture or hear your name, I get chills of happiness 😊 You have a special place in my heart 🫀❣️~

I always pray for you to be successful in life and Stay with me forever 💫
Sometimes tears roll down my eyes while I sit with this my heart pounding against my ribs when I pray for us 💓~
I hope for a Bright future together InshAllah ✨

I always pray for you to be successful in life and Stay with me forever 💫Sometimes tears roll down my eyes while I sit with this my heart pounding against my ribs when I pray for us 💓~I hope for a Bright future together InshAllah ✨

"I Pray we would live together for eternity ~
                               And
     Our 'dilan da connection' would go upto infinity ~ (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)❤️" Ameen✨

In the end.....

        Thank you for coming in my life ❤️ and
        Trusting me(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
        And I've promised myself that I'll never
        let you down or break your heart or
        Let you go anywhere~✨
        "Let's show this accursed world that
        we
        can live together forever weeee~"
        (⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ

I hope you liked it as it was my first time writing a book XD but Bebo you deserved it (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠)✨~

Take proper care of yourself ❤️ as I look forward to my Best friend to be Happi Fit Faat A1 Wadiyah Amazing hatti katti XD and beautiful ~(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Lobe ya❤️

And yes yes ! Song ending tou rah he gayi!! 👀😹(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

"DIL KA YEH KYA RAAZ HAI
JANNE KYA KAR GAYE
JAISAY ANDHERON MAI TUM
CHANDNI BHAR GAYE~(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤~~~~

✧————————————————✧
~Bubby/Hotbutts/Ray♡