Chapter 475. The Tip of the Iceberg Named "Cruelty." Powerhouse Conversation.

Author Note: TRIGGER WARNING, heavy female abuse scene. Read with a steady heart and remember dears. This is a novel.

*********************

Evelyn was waiting patiently to see which woman would be her model. A few very abused ones walked around her, and Evelyn could feel many gazes locked onto her while trying to see her reaction.

Evelyn knew they wanted her anger to surface. She knew that the moment she showed any favoritism or any offense, many would have a chance to trip her.

Therefore, besides an initial glance, she looked away after they were not her model.

After a while, Evelyn finally saw her model being pushed in front of her, and her lips twitched. 'Fuck, they are sick in the head.'

Yasenia and the others also saw her, and they all couldn't help but frown. Yasenia commented aloud with pure disgust, not intending to be hidden from the crowd. "Not even wild animals are this deranged in the head."

The tiger kin looked at Yasenia and squinted, sending a wave of pressure. Our dragoness felt like an invisible hand had just grabbed around her and squeezed hard. She almost grunted but didn't show anything on her face and raised her head with external ease.

Yasenia looked back with a sneer and didn't move from her spot. "What? You know I'm not wrong."

The man was surprised, and he stopped after a few moments. 'Hm, that dragon woman is not simple.'

Although Yasenia spoke aloud, only the top cultivators could listen to her words as she didn't increase the strength of her voice.

Yasenia looked over and observed the woman standing before Evelyn.

She had a hint of black hair, but since the hair was dry and dirty, the color looked yellowish and malnourished. Her cheeks were sunken, and her chin was very pointy. Even then, she still had a hint of her true beauty, a curse in the continent she was born in.

Her face was not spotless, quite the opposite. It was filled with a few purple marks and wet with different fluids, which was what made Yasenia and the others frown in disgust.

Her face was numb and emotionless, and her black pupils looked glazed.

This woman's bad luck didn't end with her face, as she had enormous breasts even when her bones were showing on the skin. As if Fate had decided to make a sick joke on this woman and give her attractive features, body shape, and skin, even after being malnourished, abused, and who knows how many other things.

Evelyn was close enough to smell that the wet on her body was not water, and the white fluids dripping down her legs made her stomach revolt. 'Did they use her and give her to me right away? They are really sick in the head.'

Angel and Kali could not look on and walked beside Yasenia to dove into her embrace. Yasenia naturally opened her arms and allowed those two to hide their faces in her bosom as they looked away. "I'm here, dears. Between my arms will always be safe."

Yasenia's body warmth and scent, presence and voice, and her warm kisses on their forehead made their tensed bodies soften as they rubbed their faces on Yasenia with dependence.

Elder Song commented. "Don't get us wrong, Yasenia. Even we think that this time they took it too far."

Jorey nodded. "It's not like I'm not guilty of selling slaves to others like this, but to just present them in public to provoke other humans. That has crossed a step too far."

Yasenia didn't say anything. These beast humans still thought that the wrong thing was that the scene was too traumatic for the public, not that what the human woman had gone through was too much. Therefore, her sympathy for them is null, and her connection to these powers is always professional and never personal.