21

"[name], I want to talk to you, alone..." Aether walked up to you and held your wrist, You saw Xiao glaring daggers at Aether.

' TOUCH them and I'll kill you ' was what xiao thought with a glare.

"Sure, Aether! Bye Venti, bye Xiao, bye dad!"You started to call zhongli dad because he was like one to you!

Venti stared at Aether while shaking, ' I should not care.. but why..why do I feel so angry?!'

"Venti, I want to tell you something to."

Xiao ans Venti walked out, following you two as they wenr into a room next to you two.

"P-please, [name], be mine, I'll protect you from that piece of shit!" Aether cried, holding onto your shirt as tears flower down his face.

"Venti.. I love them so much.. I don't want anyone to take them."

"Same.. maybe we can make a agreement. Let's share them."

"Sure." Xiao smirked at Venti knowing it would be easier to get together with you, even though he cared for his friends he felt like killing them if they showed to much interest in you.

....

"Aether, I told you I don't like you, and I'm not ready for another relationship.."

Aether glared at you, " If you won't let me make you mine, I'll force you! I don't care whos in my way, your mine your mine!!"

You tried to walk out of the small room but he held your wrist so harsh you felt as if it was broken as he dragged you back roughly as you fell onto him.

"I said your mine, and it's not a option, it's a demand." It seemed he finally snapped.

You never thought aether would do this.

....

Xiao felt like punching a hole into the wall and stabbing aether, but thank goodness you didn't like him back.

He was thinking of many ways to kidnap you..I can drug them, tie them up, knock them out, trick them and lock them in..

Xiao shook, holding the knife in his shaking hands as Venti smiled, " You know.. they have been getting to close to so many people.. we should be good soon to be boyfriends and punish them!"

"The list.. they have so many friends.. it'll be hard to kill them all."

"We can show [name] that we torture them as a punishment if they escape us~"