back home

"Yoon behave, you are my good boy right? I'll handle her but you will not say anything, understood?" Jin said in strict but calm voice

Yoongi nodded.

"We will go back home in an hour, till then you can sit on the couch silently and play games on my laptop yeah? I just need to check some files" jin said giving his laptop to him.

Yoongi happily took the laptop from him
"Ok hyung, I'll sit silently" he said and went to sit on the couch.

"come in" jin said.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch with both legs crossed on it and he placed the laptop on his lap. He clicked on one of the games that jin downloaded specially for him to play.

"Sir these are the files you asked for" secretary said entering inside the cabin.

Jin took the files from her and said
"I don't want any meetings for tomorrow"

"Why sir?" She asked.

"I have my own reasons miss.karen, you can leave now" jin said looking at the files one by one.

"Ok sir" she said and went out.

Then jin started checking some files.

(After one and a half hour)

"Hyungie, I am tired, let's go home" yoongi was saying this same thing from last 20 minutes but jin was busy in work.
"Hyungieeeeee!! Pleasee let's go home"

"Just a minute yoon, I am almost done" jin said concentrating on files.

Yoongi sat down on the floor near jin's chair and clinged onto his leg.

"Yoongi! What the hell are you doing? Get up!" Jin said looking down at him.

"Jinnie hyungie I wanna go to mamma" yoongi said with teary eyes.

Jin sighed and closed the files.
"Ok let's go, get up"

Yoongi quickly got up.

"I will take the files home, you go and pick the laptop" jin said to him.

Yoongi nodded and went towards the table where he placed the laptop after playing games.

"Let's go" jin said and they both went out.