The Difference

Paris, with her big, sparkling eyes, looked up at the camera Michael was holding. "I'm Daddy's baby!" she declared proudly, her tiny voice full of confidence. When Michael asked for their names, the twins held up their toy microphones like little superstars.

Prince, not to be outdone, grinned wide and said, "I'm Prince, and I'm Daddy's baby, and I love my Daddy so much!" His giggles filled the room, making Michael's heart swell with joy. He couldn't stop smiling at how adorable they were.

But Michael, ever the playful dad, teased them, "You didn't mention Mommy! You know she's going to be upset, right?"

The twins exchanged a quick glance, their little faces lighting up as they realized their mistake. Prince was the first to correct it, "Oh! I love Mommy too! She's the best cook in the whole wide world!" He nodded, as if to make his point even more convincing.

Paris chimed in, "Yeah! Mommy makes the yummiest spaghetti ever!" She beamed at the camera and then, with a cheeky grin, added, "And I'm beautiful just like Mommy!" She looked up at Michael with those big eyes, seeking his approval. "Right, Daddy?"

Michael's heart melted as he gazed at his little girl. "Yes, sweetheart, you are absolutely beautiful like Mommy," he said, his voice full of affection.

Meanwhile, Belle stood quietly at the door of Michael's music studio, holding a tray of food and watching her little family. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with love. What a wonderful life she and Michael had built together. Despite all the drama and scrutiny that had followed Michael throughout his life, Belle's love had transformed him. She had always made him feel loved and enough, just as he was, which helped him overcome the struggles of his past.

Belle entered the room, and the twins spotted her instantly. "Mommy!" they squealed in unison, abandoning their play microphones and rushing over to hug her. Their tiny arms wrapped around her waist, and she laughed, bending down to kiss their little heads.

Michael, still holding the camera, grinned. "My love, say hi to the camera," he encouraged.

Belle looked up, smiling broadly. "Hi! I made you a snack!" she announced, her voice filled with excitement.

Michael's eyes sparkled with interest as he sniffed the air. "What is it? It smells amazing!" he said, a playful grin on his face.

Belle, now confident in her cooking, placed the tray of food on the table. She loved cooking for her family, and it showed in the way Michael had filled out and become more muscular. The once-skinny pop star now had a healthier glow, thanks to Belle's efforts.

The family gathered around the table, with Michael feeding Paris and Belle feeding Prince. As they ate, Michael couldn't resist showing off his wife's talents. "My wife isn't just a pretty face; she's an amazing cook too," he said, turning the camera to capture the moment.

Prince and Paris, always ready to support their mom, both gave the camera a big thumbs up. "Mommy's the best cook!" they chorused, their little voices full of enthusiasm.

Belle leaned over and gave Michael a sweet kiss on the cheek. "I love you," she whispered, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"I love you more, baby," Michael replied, his voice tender.

The twins giggled at their parents' display of affection. They always found it funny when Mommy and Daddy acted all lovey-dovey.

After a few moments of laughter, Michael sighed and broke the news to Belle. "I'll be gone for work for two or three days next week," he said, his voice tinged with regret. "I wish I could bring you and the kids, but Prince just got over a fever, and Paris has had one on and off since yesterday. I think it's best they stay here."