1

10:00 PM, Saturday| Ava's House | Atlanta, GA

10:00 PM, Saturday
| Ava's House |
Atlanta, GA

10:00 PM, Saturday| Ava's House | Atlanta, GA

The night was cool and quiet. The sound of crickets filled the air as Ava pulled into her driveway. It had been a long evening at the club, and all she could think about was getting some food in her stomach and passing out on the bed.
Ava Locked her car door and began walking up the walkway to her front door .

It was late , and the neighborhood was already settling down for the night . She Took a deep breath , and fished her keys out her purse. She unlocked the door and walked into the darkened house . it was quiet and still , expect for the sound of her dog noodle laying in his bed. She smiled to herself , " Hey Noodle Boy " She Said As Her Dog Laid On His Bed .

Ava walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and rummaged through the fridge , looking for something quick and east to eat . Her mind was still on the events of the Club .

FLASHBACK

The Bright flashing lights blinded Ava's eyes as she walked through the crowded club. Music thumped through the air , The walls shaking . it was a typical Friday night - packed with people , loud music , and the scent of sweat and alcohol .

As Ava made her way towards the stage , she saw a girl talking to one of the bouncers. her hair was pulled back in a tight bun , She was in a shiny black dress that Clung to her curves . Her Name was Diamond , she had a reputation for being aggressive and down to get in the paint every time . Ava Rolled her eyes and kept walking , hoping to avoid crossing paths with her .

" Hey watch where your going lightskinned bitch " Diamond Says , stepping in front of Ava and blocking her path . Ava Stopped in her tracks and looked at her , Her annoyance growing with every second . " Excuse You , I'm trying to get to the stage " Ava Said with her tone sharp . Diamond Smirked , Crossing her arms over her chest , " Well , Too bad Im up next so your gonna have to wait your turn like you do every other day " .

Ava Clenched her jaw , resisting the urge to slap that bitch . " I was here first " Ava said through her gritted teeth . " Oh yea , how do you know that ? You don't own this stage " Diamond Said Stepping forward . Ava Took a step forward as well , her anger growing . " And you don't own it either guess we in the same boat " Ava Shot Back . Diamond let out a laugh " Girl Boo , you think just because you pretty and have a nice body you going to talk shit bout me ? Right idea wrong bitch "

Ava Let Out A Cocky Laugh " and let met guess , you think that means your better than me right ? " Ava Says . " Ofcourse I am " Diamond Retorted her tone cocky . Ava Clenched her fist , her jaw set . " You Know What ? I've had enough of your attire you nasty any busy built bitch , why the fuck your legs so skinny and your ass like a watermelon , you carrying all that ass but can't even walk straight your legs go in like parentheses , You fuck all these Niggas here and still can't get your body Fixed ? " Ava Says In A Sharp Tone .

Diamonds Face Darkened With Anger , " Girl you wish your body looked like mine you go to the gym everyday and still come out looking sloppy , you look like a fucking cow breast sagging and everything " Diamond Says . " Ok & I can be all these things but atleast my pussy not worn out , I smell you form all the way over here that shit is not cute - Ava Was cut off by Diamond Swinging On Her , Diamond Kept swinging Ava trying to dodge some of them but most of them was landing . Finally when Ava finally stared swinging back her hits hard as hell , Diamond Started Bleeding & Security Came And Hurry And Breaked it up .

FLASHBACK OVER

She Quickly Pushed the thoughts out of her head , and focused on her meal . After heating up the food and grabbing a fork , Ava walked over to the living room and sank into the couch . she took a bite of her chicken Alfredo and sighed as the flavors filled her mouth . Eating alone always felt a little lonely to her but Noodle being here helped .

After Finishing her meal , Ava paced her fork in the empty container and let out a yawn . She Was tired from the what happened today . All she wanted to do was shower and crawl into bed . She got up from the couch and walked down the hallway toward her bedroom . As she reached the door she heard a soft whimper from Noodle , who had followed her down the hallway toward. " Come on baby ima let you out " Ava Says To Noodle , Ava Grabs Noodles Leash & Attached it to noodles collar . noodle sat in the floor wagging his tail . As Ava bent down to attach the leash to noodles collar , she suddenly felt unease wash over her . A cold shiver ran down her soon , and the hair on the back of her neck stood up , Something wasn't right .

Ava Couldn't Shake The Feeling of what suddenly washed over her but she shakes it off as she countine to put noodles leash on . Ava Swallowed the feeling hard " Let's go " She Says , She opened the front door and led noodle outside , her eyes darting back and forth searching the shadows for any danger , Ava & Noodle Stepped Out The House , Walking On The Side Walk As Noodle Was Peeing .

Ava Felt. A Sudden Movement Behind Her , she spun around , heart racing , but no one was there . She shook her head trying to dislodge the feeling that someone was watching her. " It's Just Your Imagination " Ava Whispered to herself . But just as she began to relax , she heard footsteps behind her . She Whipped Around Agian , but again , nobody was there . Her heart thumped her plans was sweaty , she tugged on noodles leash " Come on noodle faster " she said her voice trembling.  But as she turned away she suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of her head . She Fell to the ground and everything went black .