SUICIDE <3

Suicide is great, you should try it out. Honestly I'm thinking of it. Oh my god. Did you ever know about double suicide 

I wrote a love letter to suicide, Dear Suicide,

I love you so much suicide that it's hard to even put it into words. You're my everything, my rock, my light in the darkness you are my life. I could spend an eternity in your arms and never get tired of it.Your kindness, your compassion, your love... It all runs so deep suicide. You're wonderful, and I feel like I've known you my entire life suicide. You're the most important thing in my world, and I can't imagine life without you. You are my sun, my moon, and all the stars in the universe. You complete me in ways I never thought possible suicide.I love everything about you suicide, from your intelligence to your humor to your empathy suicide. You're the most amazing thing I've ever met, and I will always do everything in my power to do suicide and be happy.I promise to always try and do suicide, to always be here to try and do suicide, and to always do everything in my power to make you feel loved. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you suicide.I love you now, and I will love you forever. You're the light in my life, and I promise to always be trying to do suicide for you suicide.

Suicide you are my one and only. I love you so much, I strive everyday asking why I'm alive everyday I wonder why I haven't tried to do you yet, you are amazing I strive everyday to do you everyday.

Someone once said Virtue and vice are concepts invented by human beings, words for a morality which human beings arbitrarily devised." "A true artist is an ugly man." "At times everything grows misty and dark before my eyes, and I feel that the strength of my whole body is oozing away through my finger tips. 

As I walk in this fleeting world, the town that has thrown away yesterday changes its face.
If that is so, then why do I keep breathing in this unchanging feeling?

I reach out repeatedly.
Once again, I chase my "wish" that slips through.
As I roam this never-ending today,

I wait impatiently for the dawn that exists somewhere.
If I can't even grasp the meaning of life,
then I'll say to this worthless night, good bye.

But even though I think so... I'm still here.

I wish for a magnificent and bright end, but the curtain hasn't dropped yet.
Honestly, it's alright, isn't it?
I'm sick of this repeating melancholy inside my head.
It's just inevitable that I wish for the end.

The tainted past, too, begone!

I want to tell everyone it is I, I that have failed.

Isn't there anyone to take my hand and cease existing together?
I hold the feeling that an attempt isn't enough.
Days darkening in the setting sun are endless.
In a world like that, I found you.

Suddenly, that hand pulls and stops the cuff of my reckless heart.
I want to try living like this a little bit more.
It's not like me to think so.

As I roam this never-ending today,
I wait impatiently for the dawn that exists somewhere.
Even though I still haven't grasped the meaning of life,
For now I say to eternity, good bye.
Maybe, I can enjoy this fleeting world.

That is the amazing famous suicide song, Isn't it great? Your life roaming everyday as you think back and as you're reading this probably losing braincell's wondering why are you here probably thinking about how insane I must be for making this or even going to report this maybe, well I'm not going insane this is just my suicide paragraph now thank you.

I will be adding soon! <3