Warnings and Disclaimer ⚠️

🔮Simple Words:
This work is purely fictional and in no way relates to people from real world.

🎭 Not for copying, go and write your own scribble. I have mine right here and I am not willing to share.

🎭 The grammar is as you see and I am not editing this again. Kindly bear with the mistakes or press the back button if you cannot. Not open to suggestions.

🎭 Not available for translation.

🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎏🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐

🔮A bit 🪄fancy🪄 rephrasing:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination/taken from MXTX novel "Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation" or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locals is entirely coincidental and not intentional.

All rights reserved. No part of this book(including the cover) may be reproduced or stored in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author.

Copyright ©️ Werly_Prelude

🎋Some warning for everyone's peace of mind:~ 😵‍💫🫠

1. Some parts of the story contain some things that might trigger some people's senses or feelings, so proceed with care.

2. Homophobes stay away.

3. Those who can't handle some horror, humiliation, parenting stereotype comments, verbal/emotional/physical/mental torture elements should also stay away.

4. If at any point in the story you don't like something or are uncomfortable with the elements of the story, kindly leave.
You can opt to skip that chapter, but no reporting because of that.

5. The story is purely fictional and comes under the category " Fanfiction" for a reason.

6.Nothing which takes place in the story is related in any way directly or indirectly to the real life people in reality.

7. The events are purely an imagination on the author's part who does not wish to create any rift between anyone.

8. If things are not what you want or believe that such things should not happen even in the story or a character is diverting from the original novel then it's because of the writer's/ author's wish and story plan.

9. No irrelevant or hate comments. Only some constructive criticism allowed.

10. I will delete any comments that could potentially start a war in the comments section/are unrelated to the story or could harm any people in real life.
SPAMMERS, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Also, that being said, this story is an extreme slow burn and not focused on simple romance. This is a case-based fic, so if you are looking for a quick shot and the characters to fall in eachother arms then you will be disappointed.

12. Specific warnings will be given before in each chapter regarding any triggering content or heavy baggage scenes. You can always skip that part if it's not for you; I'll try to brief it in the next chapter.

****************************
Author's Note:
****************************
First of all, THANK YOU FOR 300 FOLLOW! 🥳🥹🥹

This story is really close to my heart so please, if something feel too much or you don't like scene— just skip or go back. I have a nice beta reader with me this time so I hope the mistakes don't happen but at the end of the day it's me who posts the chapters here so maybe some errors might sneak in.
Anyways, just try to be gentle (as you all have always been).
On with the story now!

Written    : 4 June, 2023
Published: 4 June, 2023