It Is True

Dear Tommy,

First of all, I'm so sorry, Tommy. I didn't mean to hurt you but I wouldn't have been able to bear having you watch me go crazy. You are the strongest person I know (don't tell Min Min) for being able to do what you did. Please throw all of your shucking guilt away Tommy, I am so much happier here. I miss you. So does Teresa and Chuck and everyone else. But I knew it was the right choice.

So great news! Chuck found his parents! They are such a happy family and Chuck tells them all about you. They say they want to meet you. I told them that they would eventually.

Here, we are all doing great! No need to worry about us. Nobody is a Crank here. My limp is gone and I can actually walk for real! Alby is still in charge (like always) but that's okay with me.

Teresa misses you like crazy, Tommy. Like, Crank crazy. It gets kinda annoying when she talks about you for hours, although I know it's not her fault. And yes Tommy, I can see you blushing. ;)But I tell her that we will see you soon enough. But take your time, Tommy. I speak to God sometimes. He's a really nice guy, you know. He told me that Teresa really didn't betray you. It was all part of WICKED's plans. No doubt, she loves you. It's true. If you don't believe me, go visit the rock that you always sit on, talking to me up above. The rock will say: "It's true."

Teresa really does love you, and she is even happier that Brenda eventually was with Minho, not you. Tell Minho that I love him, along with the rest of the survivors. Also tell him that he is still the sassiest of them all.

So um, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be telling you this, but um, I met your parents. They are the sweetest, kindest people you will ever meet. Now I know where you get it from. You have the eyes of your mother and the hair on f your father. Your features are a blend of both. I haven't forgotten you, Tommy. Don't cry. Yes, I know what is going through you mind. You are strong, but tears don't make you weak. They cried when I told them about you. They love you and miss you so much, and they told me that they have no doubt that you are already an amazing person. Not only are they kind, they are smart.

So I know you and the rest are doing well down there, but don't rush yourselves. I want you to live for as long as possible without pain. I love you so much Tommy, and tell Minho and everyone else the same. Although you think this letter can't be true, I sent it down to you with God's permission because I felt like you needed it. I know you miss me, but that is life. I love you. It is true.