A Stormy Night

Boruto was pacing back and forth in his room, waiting for the storm to pass. He hated thunderstorms. They reminded him of the night his father left him and his mother alone. He felt a surge of anger and resentment towards his father, who was always busy with his Hokage duties and never had time for his family.

He heard a knock on the door and opened it, hoping it was his mother. But instead, he saw Sarada standing there, soaked from the rain and shivering. She had a worried look on her face."Boruto, can I come in?" she asked."What are you doing here?" Boruto snapped. "Don't you have a home to go to?"Sarada flinched at his harsh tone. 

She knew he was angry with his father, but she didn't expect him to take it out on her."I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you," she said. "I was worried about you. You didn't show up for training today."Boruto rolled his eyes. "I don't need your pity, Sarada. Go away."

He slammed the door in her face and locked it. He heard her sigh and walk away. He felt a pang of guilt, but he ignored it. He didn't want to deal with anyone right now.

He went back to his bed and lay down, trying to block out the sound of the thunder. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but he couldn't. He kept thinking about Sarada and how he had hurt her feelings. He remembered how they had grown up together, how they had fought and bickered, but also how they had supported and protected each other. He remembered how she had confessed her feelings for him a few months ago, and how he had felt the same way.

He realized he was being a jerk to her. She didn't deserve his anger. She deserved his love.

He got up and grabbed his jacket. He decided to go after her and apologize. He hoped she would forgive him.

He opened the door and ran outside, ignoring the rain and the wind. He looked around for Sarada, but he couldn't see her anywhere. He cursed himself for letting her go. He ran towards her house, hoping she was there. He reached the Uchiha compound and knocked on the door of her apartment. There was no answer.

He tried the door handle and found it unlocked. He opened the door and entered, calling out her name."Sarada? Are you here?"He heard a faint sob from the bedroom. He ran towards it and opened the door.

He saw Sarada lying on the bed, crying into her pillow. She looked up when she heard him and gasped."Boruto? What are you doing here?"Boruto felt a surge of emotion as he saw her tear-stained face. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her."Sarada, I'm sorry," he said softly. "I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. I'm sorry for yelling at you and slamming the door on you."Sarada looked at him with disbelief and anger."Why did you do that?" she asked. "Why did you treat me like that? Do you hate me?"Boruto shook his head."No, Sarada, I don't hate you," he said. "I love you."He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

Sarada was stunned by his sudden move, but she quickly responded to his kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. They kissed passionately for a few minutes, forgetting about everything else.

They broke apart and looked into each other's eyes."I love you too, Boruto," Sarada said softly. Boruto smiled and hugged her tightly."I'm sorry for making you cry," he said."It's okay," Sarada said. "I'm sorry for worrying you."They cuddled together on the bed, feeling each other's warmth and heartbeat.

They listened to the sound of the rain outside, feeling calm and happy. 

They fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of a brighter future.

Credit To Bing AI For The Help