Character Introduction

Name: Akagi Takayuki
Age: 16
Height: 5'10"(177.8 cm)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birthday: 10/11/2007

Hobbies: he has no known hobbies but when introducing himself he usually says that his hobby is reading books

Activities he was involved in (all the activities he did while in white room): Learning martial arts, doing sports, playing instruments, playing high-level intelligence games, solving actions and questions that develop intelligence and thinking path, writing calligraphy.

Talents:

• Perfect Memory / Mnemonist.

• Mind Read / Just like ayanokoji, he can read the thoughts and emotions of the other person with % 90 accuracy.(A/N: By the way, ayanokoji accuracy is %99)

• Academic Excellence / Very smart and knowledgeable. (A/N: This ability is available to all successful white room students.)

• Overwhelming Strength and agility.

• Expert in martial arts and some defense skills.(A/N: Ayanokoji is expert all defense skill)

• Thinking Far Ahead / Flawless Decision Making.

• Master of Manipulation / Emotionless.

• Divided Mind / Having more than one sensual personality.

• Perfect Precognition:

Sub abilities:
1.1 Path to Victory: The ability to ensure your victory through a certain sequence of choices.

1.2 Danger Detection: The ability to detect impending threats

1.3 Attack Prediction: The ability to predict and interpret others' attacks.

1.4 Causality Perception: The ability to perceive and understand all cause and effect relation.

By the way these are the types of manipulation that akagi can do:

• Memory Manipulation:

1.1 Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia: Instantly memorize any information that you have learned.

1.2 Memory Generation: Generate existing or new memories from scratch.

• Mental Manipulation: The user can manipulate the mind, the mechanism of proceeding information and set of immaterial facilities that are linked to it. They can create, control, customise, negate and otherwise fashion parts and functions of mind as perception, desires, thoughts, beliefs, memories, emotions, attention, personality, behaviour and intelligence in variety of ways.

• Emotion Manipulation: User can sense and manipulate the emotions, including feelings, moods and their affects, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling emotions, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.

(A/N: Yes, my dear readers, with my mother's advice, I also gave emotional manipulation to the main character and now akagi at the same level with ayanokoji.)

(A/N: Now we come to the main topic, now let me give you a little information about the story.)

Akagi sold to Professor Ayanokoji by his family, and that's how they met Ayanokoji.

(A/N: That's enough for now, let's get started then, have a good read, I hope you like it.)