1.0 Chapter 18 (Part 2): Manipulation

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL CHAPTERS!

Thank you!

This chapter does move onto chapter 19. Thank you! Sorry for short chapter, the chapter would have been too long. And have fun with the cliff hanger!!! ;)

- - -

Chloe's POV

"Lila Rossi, I know how much Sabrina can be loyal and full of...whatever. But, I've got you a better offer." I brushed my hair behind me as I smirked.
"Oh! And what might this be?" Lila asked. Her voice sounded innocent.
Little wasp caught in my honey.
"Look...Sabrina can be a little clingy and so not a good choice. Uh, I actually have a great idea, why don't we both try to take Dupain-Cheng down?!"
"You mean Marinette? I would never hurt a good girl like her!" Lila exclaimed.
"Lila...please, I know you like Adrien! And I also know that you like being akumatized. I actually want Chat Noir to notice me...for reasons..."
"And why might I ask...are you calling me?" Lila asked.
"Oh!!! Hahahahaha, funny story....do you by any chance know ShadowMoth? Like personally so he could akumatize me."
"No...and why a sudden urge to be akumatized?"

Think! Think, Chloe.
"Well...if you must know...I want to make...Dupain-Cheng suffer a terrible day. And quietly."
"Yeah...so? Should I tell all this to the class, Chloe? I'm still not getting your point and this unknown hatred toward poor little Marinette? Why are you so hateful, Chloe? Why? Maybe that's why Sabrina didn't want to be with you any longer."
"Excuse you, Lila Rossi! I am neither hateful nor think Dupain-Ching is poor and little. She is a gold digger and has her spiteful greedy eyes on my Adrikins! And she must not ever get him! He belongs to me! I was just wondering if you knew...a way to contact ShadowMoth."
"Why would I know?"
"Admit it...you really aren't the person people are thinking of you do be. Stop being a innocent little cricket!"
"Okay...but still my question stands, Chloe. Why would I know ShadowMoth?"
"Because of...I actually don't know. But I know you know something."
"Fine....I actually am looking into who ShadowMoth could be. And then...we can get akumatized whenever we want. Get someone angry and sad on purpose."
"Exactly!" Chloe laughed.
"Oh! So you actually would let anyone be akumatized? And you'd like the idea?"

"Ladybug hurt me too much by not giving me the Bee miraclous! Then giving it to a completed stranger! Ugh! She deserves every bit of my hate for her."
"You're a confusing Bee, Chloe. But fine...meet me at my house tonight...but I think it'll be better if you get someone akumatized."
"Who?"
"How about...Sabrina...heard her powers took away the power of the superheroes. She might be exactly what we need."
"To do what?"
"To see which emotions work...other than anger and sadness, make her hateful of you..."
"So...you're putting Sabrina under the bus?" I asked calmly. Take the recorder to the speaker.
"Yes, I am."
"Thank you, Lila. I'll call you back soon."

Time to call Sabrina.

"Hi, Sabrina..." I gritted my teeth.
"Oh! Hi, Chloe."
"I actually want you to hear something. Ready?" I asked.
"Of course, what-"
"You're a confusing Bee, Chloe. But fine...meet me at my house tonight...but I think it'll be better if you get someone akumatized."
"Who?"
"How about...Sabrina...heard her powers took away the power of the superheroes. She might be exactly what we need."
"To do what?"
"To see which emotions work...other than anger and sadness, make her hateful of you..."
"So...you're putting Sabrina under the bus?" I asked calmly. Take the recorder to the speaker.
"Yes, I am."
"This is what Lila Rossi's told me, Sabrina. Are you sure you want her as your friend?"
"I...I thought Lila Rossi was a nice person...t-that she was trying to help me-"
"Look, Sabrina...why don't you come over and do my homework. We'll be together. And you can forgot all about mean Lila..."
"I'm coming, Chloe."

I canceled the call. Perfect.

Now I just need to call the brat!
"Lila Rossi...I've won this round. Maybe do better next time." I smiled.
"What?"
"Sabrina is and will never be yours. Have fun being a loner, Loser!"
"What-"

I canceled the call just in time.

Sabrina: I'll be there in ten minutes, Chloe!
Me: Remember to being a pencil.

- - -

Lila's POV

After Chloe's call I threw the phone across the room.
"UGH! Why do these useless idiots mess up my plans! Fine! If she wants to do it this way she can! I AM GOING TO MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL!" I roared.

"Lila Rossi..."
"I know what to do ShadowMoth! Just give me the power to do it! I'll get your little jewels!"
"Everyone now shall call you Red Justice!"

- - -

Sorry about the short chapter. Now that I see it. This part is a good cliff hanger. So I cut this chapter into three parts now!

Hope you don't hate it.

Thank you!

Please make sure to read EVERY CHAPTER!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Pound it M'Lady🐞
Pound it M'Kitty😻