Husband and Wife 1

In this story shivay is an orphan but very well known businessman. Kind hearted and very helping nature. Loves Mallika a lot who is studying MBA in Landon will be back to India after one year.
Om is his best friend he is also an orphan but doctor by profession. Loves Gowri a lot.
Anika is very kind and bubbly girl loves everyone help people in their needs stays in a orphanage as a teacher. Her parents died in an accident when she was very young leaving behind her mother's brother who is very cunning man wants to get married to Anika. To escape from him she joined the orphanage living with orphanage people.

The story starts where om comes to the shivay cabin and breaks the things inside the cabin. Shivay who was busy in reading a file unable to understand what happened to the ever calm and composed besti om.

Shivay: (surprise)hey what happened om what are you doing?
Om: (with angry tone) Am very much angry on myself for being an orphan shivaya
S: look om u always said right things are not in our hands then wt happened now asks shivay calmly
O: I know shivay to be with family or being an orphan it's not in our hands but...
S: But wt happened to you now?
O: U know right how much I love gouri and she also same, we both dreamt of a beautiful future together.
S: I know buddy wts the issue in that. U both love each other actually made for each other, he says with admiration
O: Shivay her exams are completing in the next month only.
S: wow that's great you were waiting for this one only right. Once her exams over you both can go and talk to her father about marriage he says joyfully
O: Yes shiv we waited for this only but now everything seems to be complicated he told with frustration
S: why do you think so?
O: Her father searching for a boy to her
S: It's good na now only U go and talk to him afcourse he will never find a guy with good look more matured and most importantly well settled man.
O: Ur not understanding my problem. (He sat helplessly)
Looking at om tired face he felt something is very troubling. Shivay comes and sit opposite to om ask very calmly taking his hands on his
Looking at shivay with teary eyes says Om: Her father wants a guy with a big family since Gouri's mother died while giving birth to gouri her father thinks a guy with good family only can take care of his daughter not an orphan..
S:What rubbish is this om I very well known how much you love gouri and only you can keep her happy
O: But her father is not accepting a man with no one with his.
Come on om don't be so sad I will talk to him and most him understand only you are the best for gouri no one else.
Noone can make him agree shivay please understand..
Then wt will you do om will you able to forget gouri shivay asked looking at om who is not able to do anything
He was trying to find out a solution for this mess. Suddenly a headline in the newspaper cought his attention which is laying on shivay cabin table.

Slowly his eyes start glowing he clear his eyes and face with determination and give full tooth smile to shivay who was very shock to see sudden change in his frnd face and also scared is anything happened to his brain because of this issue???

Here in another side Annika finish her class and sitting in the orphanage park looking at the people missing her parents very much.
Suddenly her friend come and hugged her and started to cry making Annika very much tense. Annika patted her back lovingly asked her what happened?
A: Ria what happened dear why are you crying?
R: Anni ( she started to cry again)
A: First comedown and tell me what happened?
R: Anni you know my dream right and how much am trying to achieve it
A: Ofcourse dear I know you want to become a doctor achieve something in this field as it's your parents last wish and your working very hard for it day and night putting your efforts to it and am dam sure you will be a good doctor dear.
R: she sobs and says Anni my fellowship has stopped for some reasons which college don't know and now the college is demanding money from me for my last year one degree...
Annika was very shocked BCS it's not a small amount even though Ria is very talented but she can't afford that much money which is nearly 10 lakhs per year.

Annika wants to help Ria but that's a huge amount. She is a millionaire daughter her parents saved and deposited that money in her name and put a condition that she can only use that money when she turns 25 which she is not.
She knows why her parents did like that once she got know about her mother brother, who wants to marry her to get that money. That's y she left everything and stays in orphanage to escape from that beast. But now looking at Ria depressed face she dnt know what to do BCS Ria is the only one who knows about her background and helped her in orphanage after her parents death news. She just praying God to help her best friend Ria...

Dear readers this is my first story let me know in comments section can I continue this one or not...