I see RED

"I wanted you-ou-ou-ou, you-ou-ou-ou
This is making me alive"

__________

(word count -1900)
__________

Worry not sweetheart, I'd colour you with all the shades kept here but given that you've been standing here for so long, increasing your doubts and testing my patience every minute, I don't think I'd be able to wait more before I colour you in my own subtle way. Your backless blouse is not helping me either.
There's only so much control a man with such an ethereal beauty beside him can exercise.

She blushed, lowering her head, a bright smile on her lips and then softly murmered, "I like them all but RED seems the most appealing to me now"

"Oh I had wished that was your answer for I've fancied seeing you coloured with the same shade"

Picking up the plate, filled with Red, he took dangerously slow steps towards her, eyes hooded with an intense emotion while hers had a mix of shyness, anticipation and excitement.

Treading through the path that led to the empty room in the backyard, they entered quietly while in the background, music blasted from the speaker, people shouting and hooting under the influence of "bhaang", celebrating the festival of colours when this young couple was on the way to celebrate the festival in their own erotic ways.

The door was shut and locked with a click, the sound of shutting barely audible to the outside world.

She kept walking backwards as he took steady steps towards her, their eyes not leaving eachother's even for a moment.
Her back hit the wall and her front was now pressed to his chest, so close that there seemed hardly any place to breathe the fresh air.

He kept the plate on the high stool kept beside them and picked a handful of dry colour in his hands.

Taking a pinch in the fingers of his other hand, he smeared some colour on her cheeks, pecking her lips briefly.
His fingers then trailed down towards her jaw and then the chin, sliding it further down on her neck, coming down at the junction of the chest and throat and then moving his fingers left and right on her collarbone. All along, a red trail was left behind as if it had mapped out a territory. Following that crooked line, right from her jaw all the way down to her collar, his lips found their way, religiously following the red line as their map which his fingers had drawn a while ago.

Very slowly, the pin was removed, the end of the saree brought down from her shoulder and then in a quick success, she was turned around, her almost back exposed to his hungry eyes.

He mixed some of the dried color powder in a bowl filled with water that was kept nearby. Dipping his index and middle finger in that liquid, he brought on her back, tracing the outline of her blouse, placing wet kisses on the vast expanse of that soft skin. The kisses became harsher. From soft pecks to wild sucking action on the skin, as if a wanderer in a desert has finally found some water to quench his thirst.

His lips moved down, reaching the strings of the blouse that held the piece of cloth together, covering her modesty.
His teeth skilfully worked on opening the strings at an excruciatingly slow pace while his fingers now attacked her waist, playing with the pleats of the saree.

She gasped for air at every sweet attack of his.
Her chest heaving at a pace as fast as her erratic heartbeats. She felt choked, as his right hand closed around her neck mildly like a perfect necklace and as she took a deep breath in to provide some more oxygen to herself, her chest that was expanding a little more now was pushed inwards as his other hand pressed her breasts.