«17»

???- *Smirk* What's up Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung- Jackson.

Jackson- Wow....Mr.kim remember me.
He said while smirking and taehyung tighter his fist and he said.

Jackson- Huh! Aren't you happy after hearing my voice.
He said in fake sad tone and taehyung roll his eyes and said.

Taehyung- Fuck your drama and come to the point.
He said in calm tone and he said.

Jackson- Did you forgot everything what you and jimin did to me.
He said in angry tone and taehyung widden his eyes.

Taehyung- Are you still on that day??
He said and push his hair back in frustration and Jackson chuckled.

Jackson- How can I forget that day...and you and you so called best friend have to pay for that.
He shout and taehyung close his eyes in frustration suddenly taehyung realized something and said.

Taehyung- Wait means.... jimin's father accident.....rose....
His mind is really messed up Jackson chuckle and said.

Jackson- Yes... I'm the one who destroyed jimin's life that accident planned by me... and his girlfriend was gold digger so it's easy for me.
He smirked and said and taehyung close his eyes for controlling his anger.

Taehyung- Now it's my turn....be ready.
He smirk and taehyung roll his eyes and said.

Taehyung- And do you think I'm scared.
He smirk and Jackson chuckle and said.

Jackson- I know you are not that type of person....that's why i tell you and it's will be pretty fun to play with you.
He said and taehyung chuckle while smiling and said.

Taehyung- Okay let's see who will win.
He smirk and cut the call and he turn around and his eyes widden.

Taehyung: J-jimin.
He saw jimin standing there while tears are his eyes and he is looking angry as hell.

Jimin- I'm damn sure he will do something stupid.
He said and taehyung nodded while humming and jimin said.

Taehyung- We can't say anything....... Anyways let's go home first.
He said and jimin nodded and they both went to there house.

------------------
You are in bathroom taking shower and taehyung is sitting on bed while thinking something.

Taehyung thought- You are going to regret very badly after messing with me.
Taehyung is thinking about Jackson.

[ Time Skip ]

Y/n come out while wearing her night clothes and went to mirror and started drying her hair, taehyung notice her and smirk and went to her and tightly back hug her making her gasp.

Yn: T-Taehyung.
She whisper while breathing heavily as taehyung slide his hand inside her shirt and softly caress her stomach.

Taehyung- Yes Princess....
He started leaving wet kisses on her neck to shoulder and her heart drop in fear when he slide shirt from her shoulder.

Y/n is still not ready as she feeling really uncomfortable because taehyung's kisses are full of lust for the first time, he turn her around and started kissing her on lips roughly making her shock because he never kiss her like this before after some time he started kissing her jaw to neck and now she can't handle anymore so she started crying silently, Taehyung come in reality when he heard her small sob's and he widden her eyes as he realized that he was forcing her, Y/n look at him with her innocent teary eyes and taehyung's heart broke as he is the reason for this tears.

Taehyung- P-princess I'm s-sorr-
His words cut off because Y/n quickly hug him tightly and started crying hard in his chest, taehyung started cares her hair for making her calm down and said.

Taehyung- I'm so sorry princess....i didn't mean to hurt you...plz forgive me.
He said and kiss her forehead and Y/n calm down little and said.

Yn- I-It's okay.
You whisper in low tone while burried your face in his chest and he smile a little and pick you up in his arms, he make you lay down on bed and also lay down beside you and you quickly hug him tightly and he chuckled at your cuteness, he started caressing your hair and said.

Taehyung- I'm so sorry princess....i promise i will never hurt you again.
He said and you nodded while rubbing your nose to his chest.

[ Time Skip ]

You fall asleep while he is still caressing your hair, taehyung chuckled seeing your pouty face and kiss your hair.

Taehyung- Sorry for scaring you.
He mumbled and softly kiss your eyes and hug you tightly.

After some time he also fall asleep.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
To be continued.......