𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15( 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟)

It's been a month for Chris, Amelia, Lilith,Victoria, Max and Alex since they finished Highschool.
Amelia is now a month pregnant. Today will be their last day at Highschool, or shall we say, their graduation.

Amelia woke up off her bed, in her room. She took her phone, looked at the date and time and thought:"today's the day! I can't wait!"

She stood up, done her morning care, went to shower while singing and done used skincare products.

After getting off the shower, she grabbed a towel and a bathrobe including a morning drink which made her look like this:

Then after drying her body with the bathrobe and her hair with the hairdryer, she put on her black graduation gown and cap very excitedly

She done her make up and her brother supported her, then before leaving he gave her a hug.
They got into her brother's car, turned on some morning vibe music and drove off to Amelia's school.

As the car arrived, Amelia had already saw her friends out of the car's window. They were smiling as they saw her sitting in the car waving ah them.

Amelia's brother got out of the car, opening Amelia's car and watched her as she ran to her friends, hugging them.

Lilith:"Who is ready to graduate?~"

Victoria:"Duh it's us, who else would it be?"

Amelia giggled and didn't say a word, since she didn't know what to say anyway.

Amelia:"Did Chris come?"
Lilith:"He wouldn't come if you didn't, so of course he did!"

Victoria:"That's actually... very true! Let's get inside."

They all went to the school hall where every student takes a seat and spend their last day of graduation.
The girls found the boys sitting and talking, then as they noticed the girls walking and Max waved at them telling them to come sit next to them.
But the boys were very far and behind lots of students, so the girls had to stay by each other not getting lost, so they all just held hands and hurried walking the boys before the real "show" begins.

Of course they didn't find seats next to them, but three free seats in front of them and there wasn't anything else they could've done, so they sat down.

The principal came on stage waving at all students and other teachers.

Principal:"Welcome everyone! Today is our final day for all of students to graduate and who had made it in their lives. I thank for all teachers of their great teaching and everything they've done for our school including our students! Today ain't only the last day for students, but also for Mr. Jones."

Amelia was in total shock then went to whisper something in Lilith's ear:
Amelia:"But wait, isn't Mr.Jones our main teacher? Why is he leaving with us?"

Lilith:"I don't know.. let's keep listening to find out why. Oh there he is walking on stage!"

Mr. Jones got on stage taking a deep breath. The principal gave him the microphone to speak.

Mr. Jones:"Dear students, dear teachers. As our best school school principal mentioned, I will be leaving and here is the reason why: my wife got pregnant and I will need to take care of her."

Lilith:"Pssst , Amelia! His words sound like words your husband would."

Amelia:"Lily, please just do not ever say that again!" Replying to Lilith while blushing.
Victoria was already listening to them and laughing quietly. The other two girls noticed her and laughed with her.

Meanwhile with the boys:

Max noticed the three laughing while sitting in wide opened legs and hands behind his head. He was wondering what had made the three girls laugh about. He thought something like a joke? Or maybe about making fun of Mr. Jones?
He couldn't find the right answer.
He turned his head to the left seeing Alex sitting straight on the chair, nervously paying attention. While Alex is paying attention, Max could already tell, he was sweating, because of drops dropping from his head to chin.

Then Max turned back to the front and Chris was already wearing his headphones which where he was listening to music on full volume that even Max could hear it too.