Chapter 10

Zack walked around and was horrified at what he saw. The pill container was empty and discarded on your bed, and the note was in your hands.

At that moment, nothing mattered to Zack. He could only feel his world crumble around him, and feel his heart snap in two.
~*~*~*~*
'Oh my god... (Y/N)...'

Zack snapped back to reality when the thought of you dying punched him in the face.

He quickly shook you, hoping you were still alive, but your eyes wouldn't open. You shook limply, and when he stopped, your head lolled to the side.

'No, no, no! Not now, she sure as hell isn't gonna die on me now!'

The only other idea that came into his panicked mind was to make you throw the pills up.

He carried you from the bed and into the bathroom, and set you down gently in front of the toilet. He got up and got you a towel and returned to sit to your right.

Zack carefully held your mouth open, not wanting to hurt you in case you were alive, and stuck his fingers in your mouth.

'Here goes nothing.. This is so weird...'

After going in a bit further, (A/N: Wink wink) your eyes snapped open and you convulsed, and he removed his fingers immediately and let you go. You coughed the (medication) pills up with wide eyes and a violently shaking body.

"(Y/N)!"

Zack's voice was faded out as your body kept forcing up the pills, even though your mind told you to try and keep them in.

Sadly for you, but fortunately for him, you coughed up all the pills.

Your eyes welled up, and Zack picked up the towel and handed it to you. You took it from him gently and held it to your mouth as you sobbed, and Zack rubbed your back as he hugged you tightly.

After about 15 minutes of crying, your tears subsided, but you were still shaking.

"(Y/N)... What were you thinking?! If I hadn't come up here, you would've died!"

"That was the plan! Do you think I expected you to come in and stop me? Do you think I even wanted you to stop me? Huh?"

"And why is it you wanna die so bad?!"

That was it. You snapped.

Skin met skin and a hand flew across a face. That hand was yours, and the face was none other than Zack's.

The sound was loud in the small room, and Zack's eyes were wide, taking in your action.

A small red spot could be seen on his cheek, and it burned against his skin. He placed his hand on his cheek, and you looked down at the hand you had slapped him with.

You stood up quickly and stumbled out of the bathroom, your eyes watering. Your body was still weak, so you didn't make it very far before you fell forward on the bed, and tried getting up, but your body wouldn't move.