Chapter One

Have You Ever Had That Feeling Of Never Letting Go?

Aye, I'm Chas Morris. My girl is Anaya Davis. I'm 17 and I'm a senior while Anaya is sixteen and she is a sophomore. I admit , I have hoes but Anaya, she my Main, my R.O.D.

"Bae!" Anaya yelled running up to me, hugging me.

"Wassup Ma," I rhetorically asked. " You gonna be at the party tomorrow night?" I asked with my eye brow raised.

"Yeah, you already know I'm hip." She replied smiling her gorgeous smile.

I had the urge to kiss her and that is just what I did. She gently kissed back. I pulled away and smiled.

"Aii, well Jamel waitin on me imma see you in sixth hour." I told her smiling at the fact that I have one class with her.

Sixth hour is Gym which all grades are mixed.

"Kay bye, love you. Besides, Ashley Waiting on me." She replied pecking me on me lips and I watched her walk over to Ashley.

"Aye, C'mon Nigga!" My Nigga, Jamel shouted.

I walked over to him and Chelsea Thompson and Jayla Tyson, the biggest hoes in the school, were standing next to him.

"Heyy, Chas." Jayla said when I had dapped Jamel.

" Wassup." I simply replied.

Jayla is one of my side hoes. We been fucking since the last summer break, last year after I graduated the 11th grade.

"Why you ain't call?" She asked referring to yesterday.

"I was with Anaya." I explained to her thinking back to yesterday.

"Mhm." She replied with an attitude, rolling her eyes.

"Yo, don't start mane." I replied turning to Jamel.

"C'mon man." I told him. He nodded and we walked to our first hour which is my worst period, math.

Anaya Davis.

5th Hour

" Girl, you still got yo v card?" My best friend, Ashley Gray, asked me as we sat in health class.

"Yes and I'm not planning to give it up to anyone except Chas but I'll do that when I'm ready." I responded smiling.

"That's why yo ass always grouchy, you need tha D from Chas." She assumed, laughing.

" Girl please. I'm making my Mama proud. She don't want me to give it up til I'm 18, married or out her house." I stated as the bell rung.

We got up and walked out of the classroom and down the hall to gym.

"Mhmm. It's hard to believe you and Chas are still together because y'all still ain't have no sex." Ashley stated.

"That's because I have a man that cares about what I think." I told her, happiness all over my face.

" Girl please yo Nigga Care about Jayla." She responded pointing in his direction where she was all up on him cheesing in his face.

I instantly got mad but then I seen him pushing her away as she kept trying to hug on him. Then I smiled.

"Told you so." I stated as he made his way over to me, Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Wassup?" He asked.

" Hey!" I said kissing him, making sure Jayla's hoe ass was looking, I kissed him long as hell too.

"Damn, missed me that much?" He asked smirking.

"Yep." I replied returning the smirk.

"Y'all ain't cute." Ashley jealous ass stated.