•C H A P T E R F O R T Y N I N E•

Erza Scarlet...
Jellal Fernandez...
Natsu Dragneel...
Gray Fullbuster...
Juvia Lockster...
Wendy Marvel...
And a cat named Carla...

How does Boruto put this? They're....strange. By that, he means they're amusing and charismatic, yes, but they're kinda....uh...How does Boruto put this?

Wendy, "Hey, is Carla allowed to talk yet?"

Gray, "Uh, no."

Natsu, "Why not? Sarada's here."

Gray, "Yeah but there's people who has never seen a talking animal before."

Natsu, "Those Oakridge Town folks."

Gray, "Yeah."

Jellal, "Gray."

Gray, "What?"

Jellal, "Your....."

Juvia, "Oh dear, Gray-sama!"

Wendy, "Please leave your stripping habit for somewhere else. We'll get the wrong impression from Sara-chan's friends. Plus I'm not the only one who looks 11 here. The Oakridge Town kids are laughing at you."

Erza, "Honestly, if u can't show some decency I'll use any spell I've learn from Jellal to stop ur nonsense."

Gray, "A-Aye..."

Natsu, "I miss Happy."

Carla, "Me– ....meow."

Wendy, "I think Carla does too."

Jellal, "*sigh* I miss the only other person in this group who I think is the most normal and most sane."

That made him receive glares from his team.

"I'm not sugarcoating anything. Here's my thoughts: Juvia's a huge stalker when she fell for Gray, Gray has a stripping habit, Wendy wants a large chest, Carla is lowkey really bossy when the situation calls, Natsu needs to give Lucy a break, Happy is Happy, I have nothing to say to him. Erza, I love you, but you need to rest sometimes, Lucy just doesn't get a break. And she likes astrology, I like astrology too."

Natsu, "So basically an astrology friend. That's it."

"Maybe."

"That's not a proper answer."

"It is. Depending on how it's seen. It's the same with any piece of literature, ask Lucy herself."

"And how do you know?"

"Ah, I like literature too."

Erza, "True. He hangs out with Levy and Lucy alot by just talking about literature all day and fusing it with magic and it's the same with astrology."

Natsu, "WHAT?!?! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAVE THINGS IN COMMON WITH LUCE AND I DIDN'T KNOW?!?!?"

Juvia, "Oh please, Happy knows this."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

So yeah, they're like that. Basically.

Sarada laughs aloud. A laugh so full of life and energy, worry-free, nothing but bliss. The Afterlife party can't help but stare as she hasn't exactly laughed like this since they came. It's almost as if she's completely forgotten all her duties and responsibilities, all those things important and necessary for a future, it's like she's forgotten them all and has simply drowned in colourful wildness.

Naruto: "I...have never, heard her laugh this way."

Sakura: "Same here."

Hashirama: "The fact that even Sakura hasn't heard her this way says alot about these people."