dream on

--THIRD PERSON'S POV--

Yurina was starting a new day at Springfield High, her dream school, but she was alone because her mother's job had changed and she couldn't accompany her. She was anxious because it was her first time away from her family, but her future should be more important, right?

Yurina dressed in her school attire after getting out of bed. She was really happy today.

--time skip--

--YURINA'S POV--

After receiving my timetable, i was somewhat bewildered and in the school, not knowing where my first lesson was. I was looking for my class in the corridor when i noticed a large group of students gathered in front of the gate. I didn't give it much thought because i couldn't find my class and i didn't want to be late for the first day of school. So i made the decision to look for my class. just as i was about to leave. When an irritated voice yelled "yah!" "Where do you think you're going?" I turned around to see the owner of the voice. As i turned around and saw a tall male. I was quite frightened when i saw how tall he was, but i wasn't going to be weak in front of the entire school. "Umm, you're talking to me?" I said, but before i could finish, the huge male abruptly cut me off. "Who else am I looking at?" "Don't you know the rules around here?" he said. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦

As if my life depended on it, I shook my head.the male called his friend from behind him"Jake tell her the rules"said the male . A blond-haired man approached and grinned at me. 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦?When they were in the hallways, the man informed me I couldn't ignore them! What the hell "what do you mean i can't go to my class if some random guys asked me to" the other five guys behind the two seemed astonished at my words.𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 . The enormous man in front of me was still expressionless.Jake shrugged, "Well, it is what it is, you can't ignore us."
The taller male approached me. Whispered "you're next darling be careful" while leaning against my ear.I was startled by what he said, wondering whether he was threatening me or flirting with me?

I somehow managed to find my class with the help the help of the crowd i entered the class and i saw one of the seven guys there he was staring at me god I wish I could vanish right now. I sat in the third row and i saw a guy coming in the direction of my seat he waved at me. He was the first person who approached me himself and didn't threaten me I guess there are nice people in this school."hi I'm Daniel i saw you being the main attraction Today you are bold to say those words to en-" said Daniel "En-?" I question "oh! those guys who stopped you today we call them En-." I said, "Oh, hold on, i have a question." "What is it?" he responded sweetly "Who was the man who stopped me", I asked Daniel .Instead of responding, he smirked at me and added, "meet me in the corridor. I'll answer this question of yours there." God people here are so bizarre, this day was nothing like what i expected it to be at all. It was utter chaos.

It was lunchtime and i was so tired of today god I wish I could go to my old school i didn't feel like eating anything today so i went to the restroom to wash my face.

--THIRD PERSON'S POV--

Yurina entered the bathroom, washed her face, took a handkerchief out of her pocket, and wiped her face. As she was doing this, a cold, strong wind blew, startling her because, from what she knew, bathrooms don't have windows. She checked the bathroom and, sure enough, there were none, which made her feel uneasy. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 . She yelled and pounded on the door as she tried to exit the loo but was unable to do so. She was about to cry when she heard a voice from the mirror saying, "LEAVE!" as the lights began to flicker. YOU WONT WANT TO COME HERE. GO AWAY, I'LL GET YOU! She observed the shadow of an elderly woman emerging from mirror and towards her just as the shadow was halfway towards her the door opened. She ran despite not being able to see anything she wanted to be far away from that place.

As she was running she bumped into someone. She looked up it was the same boy who stopped her before she heard a voice from across the corridor whisper"this is the first time I'm so happy to be me" but yurina couldn't do it anymore she just hugged him and cried to everyone's surprise he hugged her back! "I'm sorry" she said it was impolite of me to just hug you without consent" she continued . "You're gonna leave so early come on i thought i would finally have some fun here" he whined .was yurina hearing it right he was having fun seeing her scared? She had made up her mind she was not going to leave this school and was gonna crush this guys ego.

She was waiting for Daniel in the hallway because he had promised to meet her there. She gave up after around 2.5 hours of waiting in the same spot and left the school. It was now 4:50 and cloudy, so she decided to get a coffee before heading home. She placed her order, and after 10 minutes, the counter clerk called her name. She then grabbed her coffee and paid for it.

As she was about to arrive at her house, an elderly man carrying groceries crossed in front of her. As he dropped one of his bags and was about to bend down to pick it up, Yurina intervened, picked it up, and gave it to the man. The man thanked her and said, "You're a nice one aren't you. Want me to read your future, he said after , "You know when I was your age, I used to be able to predict people's futures," without even letting Yurina finish her sentence. 'What me to read yours?" The man offered "yes"yurina replied. After viewing her hand, the man exclaimed, "Leave my child," and made a shocked face. Yurina was perplexed by the man's statements "What do you mean?" She asked Leave the school, my kid, for it's a bad place where evil things happen; she is coming for you, and they will find you. When the rain began to fall, Yurina pulled herself out of the man's palm, gave him an odd look, and rushed towards her house.

--YURINA'S POV--

I reached home but i was soaked so i took a warm bath and i was so tired from today i slept only after minutes of laying down on my bed.

--THIRD PERSON'S POV--

Yurina was sleeping soundly what she didn't know was there was someone other than her in the house he stood up from the chair across yurina's bed came towards he patted her head and said"dream on dream on goodnight".