Sand castles

Gaara x Y/n
Around 29
Kids: twins
Two daughters : Sofian and Zabrina
Funfact: both names have meanings Zabrina- fruitful desert flower and Sofian- sand storm
Ages: 5 years
Length:short
——————————-

"MOMMY WE WANT TO MAKE SAND CASTLES!!!!!" Zabrina and Sofian they grabbed my hands pulling me out of your house into the warm sand. Then begin scooping up sand which inevitably fell through their hands. They seem to be unable to control their chakra so I'm not sure they can wield sand as a weapon like their dad but who knows...

"Maybe we need water!!!" Zabrina looks at me with pleading eyes. Sofian joins in making my heart melt... "okay girls back up..." They slowly backed up and waited as I did the hand signs "Water style: Uo Tsuba!" Allowing a stream of water to pass from my lips onto the sand making the sand wet. Sofian screamed excitedly and started trying to make a sand castle but by the time they touched the sand it was dry. Making both girls cry so I do it again and again they get happy but then it drys.... And they cry...

After a long while my chakra was running way low so the girls cried again they were crying so much that my neighbors began bringing them water from their house and pouring it in the sand which was working for a while...until it dried again and they cried harder I wasn't upset with them I was mad at the sand but it was an inanimate object I couldn't do much to the sand... but I could complain to my husband the sand guardian! "Come on girls let's go see daddy okay?" They stopped crying for a second before they began crying again they only stopped to show that they understand.

A lot of walking and loud crying later...

"Lord kazekage-"
Gaara snapped at him "What is so important to interrupt my important meeting with lord hokage and his family." His look was sharp and scary but not as scary as-
Loud crying and heavy foot steps echoed in the hallway. And in comes you and your babies pushing the shinobi out of the way "Out of my way!"
The room is quiet no crying nothing until Zabrina and Sofian say"DADDY!!!!" They jump out of my arms and run and hug him" I see a 5 year old Boruto and a 3 year old Himawari  I smile and wave to them all as Naruto laughs at how garra treats his children...

"Daddy we want to make a sand castle but the sand won't stick" Zabrina was trying to explain with Sofian also speaking about"yeah daddy the water won't stay wet.." Gaara looked at me confused " we've been trying to make a Sandcastle and we need water to make the sand stick but it didn't work because it kept drying up and then they cried and cried and cried some more so much crying so I thought you can like manipulate sand can you make a Sandcastle?" Gaara  asked them if they could wait but they instead came along outside with us.

He set the girls down and made a castle made out of sand. The girls ran into the castle, made out of sand yelling thank you Dad thank you so much. We love you while I sat there bitter.
" You know you could've just made a Sandcastle not a castle made out of sand."

Gaara looked at me and smiled. "isn't that the same thing I see nothing different between the two but it seems to have made them happy so I think I did good, right?"

I just nodded my head. I could not not with his pretty smile, but I rarely get to see him smile he's always stressed out. I'm glad he's OK now.