Retrying...

Welp..guess I'm trying eighth grade again, welp just like last time I gotta try my best, don't talk to anyone nor look at anybody, just pay attention to yourself and hope for the best..
(Also yes I'm using Emo Brandon as the main character..shut up Luis)

Featured characters
-✨Brandon✨
-🎉Kate🎉
-🙂Kates friend🙂 also known as random student

Hi I'm Brandon, and my life is kinda crazy, I realized I failed eighth grade and now I gotta try and reach ninth grade, I hope I don't make any friends with the 7th graders from last year ugh..

(As I Enter my middle school once again, there was this one girl talking to her friend)

Random student: hey soo you still haven't found anybody yet? I mean it's the first day anyway nobody will like you at first

???: Yeah I guess, I just wish I can find someone, just perfect for me..

(I sat down on the bleachers in the gym and just started to draw)

Random student: hey Kate..do you see that boy right there..*Points at me*

???: Huh?

(The random girl sees me and realized what she just saw..the perfect someone)

Random student: he looks like your type and I think he's the same age as you

(The random girl blushes and just stares at me, thinking about what she should say to him)

(I look over at her direction.. because I knew someone was staring)

Brandon: Hm?

???: O-Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare at you..

Brandon: it's okay, I already knew people are gonna stare at me and make fun of me.. *I say as I roll my eyes and continued drawing*

???: n-no..I wasn't staring because of that..b-but enough of this..what's your name?

Brandon: oh I'm Brandon and you are?

Kate: I'm Katelyn, but I prefer to be called Kate *Kate says while blushing slightly*

Brandon: well it's nice to meet you kate

Kate: what are you drawing?

Brandon: eh..nothing much, just some character from my story that I'm still making *I hand her a drawing of Jenna and Thomas(yes the main two characters in Love at First sight)*

Kate: this looks really cute, also these characters are so adorable..also you said your making a story?

Brandon: Yep I write stories on a app called Wattpad, Its my main source of writing, and to read

Kate: that's so cool!-

Random student: Well kate~ let me guess your starting to have a crush on him already~ *Kate's friend says teasing her*

Kate: S-Shut up..I don't have a crush on him! *Kate says blushing hard*

(I didn't realize or anything at first, I didn't know if this girl liked me or not, the only thing I thought was passing this year and I didn't know if Kate was just joking or was dared to talk to me, I mean she is a girl I've never met. Welp I just hope nothing bad happens)

Kate: So uh Brandon what classes do you have?

Brandon: oh uh..1st and second period is Ela again with my fav teacher
Math is Ms Benjamin, and rise is with my Ela teacher, and after rise I go to arts and crafts, after art I go to math again, after math is science, and after science I go back to Arts

Kate: Hey what do you know, we go the same classes together!

*As they call out each row from the bleachers to let the students walk to their homeroom*

*Kate gets up and walks beside Brandon*

Actual random student: Move out of the way!

*The student pushes Kate, making her pin me against the wall*

Brandon: ummm....

Kate: oh shit! I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to do that...umm I'll see you at homeroom! *Kate says while her face was red*

Brandon: what just happened?!

[END OF CHAPTER 1]

AUTHORS NOTE:
I. AM. BACK
AGAIN💀
okay so..I'm gonna try to write stories with a good schedule because I keep writing stories at 2 or 3 AM, so I hope you guys enjoyed this story and hope for the greater good
Also if you go to a fair...never eat the popcorn..