Do You?

(A/N: You can back read It Started With A Dream. Some parts here are included in some chapters of that story. But if you still remember ISWD well, give this one a shot. Enjoy! )

2005

MATTEO'S POV

This is the saddest day of my life. I guess I'm injured both physically and emotionally. I got some bruises in my arms because of the last race that I joined. My car rolled over the race track and my family asked me to retire early. I love racing but I never wanted to disobey my mom. That's why even my heart wants to continue my sports, I ended up quiting it and trying another stuff that I'm passionate of.

"Son, I know this is hard for you. I'm sorry. You know naman na ang gusto ko lang ay yung safety mo. You should try acting again. I mean yung pagiging theater actor mo. Kung ganun ang mangyayari, hindi na ako sobrang mag-aalala. That's your craft din naman di ba?" my mom told.

"I understand you Ma. Maybe one day, matatanggap ko na talaga na tapos na ang racing career ko. I'll try. Mag-eenrol ulit ako." I smiled at her, giving her assurance that I'm willing to do the way she wanted me to.

I went abroad and did some workshops after my retirement in racing. Fortunately, when I got back here , there are several shows that opened a space for me. That's when I entered showbizness.

Fast track : 2010

" Bro, introduce me to Sarah." I told my friend, Billy.

"Cool, you finally admit it dude. Gusto mo sya no?"

"No, not that. I just want to know her personally. You know, I'm her fan and I watched some of her concerts." I countered.

"Ah, so maybe a crush?"

"Hmmmm. yeah. Maybe like that. I think that's more appropriate. Close kayo diba?"

"Yup! Actually I am one of her guests sa concert tour nya sa Cebu. You can go there if you want to. Just give me a call pag andun ka, papakilala kita." he said excitedly. I don't know why he looked like that.

It happened. I went to Cebu without thinking twice. I don't know why, I really like watching her perform live. Sarah has that charm that no one else has.

"Sarah, Sarah!" said Billy. I'm with him and Sarah just stepped out from her dressing room.