«18»

[ Next Morning ]

Taehyung- Are you fucking serious??
He said in angry tone and his secretary gulp so hard hearing his boss's angry voice and manage to say.

Yuna- Y-Yes Mr.kim they are s-saying t-that they don't like our p-project and that's w-why they c-cancel our d-deal.
She said and taehyung cut the call in anger and close his eyes for controlling his anger.

Taehyung- Bullshit.
He mumbled and sit on bed suddenly a message come in his phone and he saw unknown number.

[ How are you feeling after hearing about deal......Your Jackson ]

Taehyung- This bastard.
He shout in anger after hearing that you quickly run to your room and saw taehyung looking like angry lion, you quickly hug him tightly and and started rubbing his back making him calm down.

Yn- Don't be angry....anger is bad for health.
You wrap your hands around his neck and softly pick his lips and he smile at you and put his arms around your waist

Taehyung- You know very well how to make me smile.
He rub his nose with yours and you giggle cutely and lightly push him and said.

Yn- Let's go and eat your breakfast first.
You said and he nodded and you both went downstairs.

[ Time Skip, At Night ]

Taehyung is working peacefully suddenly his phone rang and he pick up without looking I'd.

Taehyung- Hello??
He said while still looking at laptop but his expression quickly turn into smirk after hearing that person's voice.

Jackson- Hello Mr.kim! You didn't give me reply hmm.
He said while smirking but his smirk drop after hearing taehyung's reply.

Taehyung- Oh! So sorry Jackson...but i didn't like to remember trash so i forget you and about your reply then.....i don't mind if this deal is cancelled because I'm still more successful and powerful then you....so i don't mind it all.

Jackson clench his fists but his anger turn into smirk and said.

Jackson- Oh! That's good btw is your wife fine??
He said while smirking and taehyung's heart started racing in fear and said.

Taehyung- It's non of your business.
He said coldly and cut the call.

He try to call Y/n but her phone is showing switch off his heart is racing in fear and he quickly grab his car key and went outside.

[ At Home ]

Taehyung- Princess where were you??
He shout and no one response so he quickly run upstairs to find Y/n but he couldn't find anyone so he again come downstairs suddenly he hear someone singing slowly in kitchen and he run to kitchen and saw Y/n cooking while her headphones are on her ear.

He sighed in relief after seeing Y/n safe taehyung out his hand on her shoulder and she flinch so hard but she smile as she realized it's taehyung.

Yn- Taehyung!! You scare me!! Anyways go and fresh up I'm just done with food.
She said and kiss taehyung's cheek and he went upstairs.

[ Time Skip ]

Taehyung is lying on bed while Y/n is telling him about her school life's funny and cute moment's while resting her head on his arms.

Taehyung- Aishh!! You talk to much.... Now shut up and sleep.
He softly put her head on his chest while controlling his laugh because Y/n is pouting.

Yn- Ahhh! I'm not finished yet.
She mumble and hug him back tightly.

After Some Time they both fall asleep in eachother's arms.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
To be continued.....