Enough is enough.

As days went by, followed by silence, decided singularly by you, I see that there is no longer gonna be "us."

You chose to leave and not talk anymore, as if that was the way to go. I should've known at that moment that there was no more love from your side. Broken-hearted, I stand now, by myself,  trying to push forward, working out and working, constantly thinking about someone who doesn't give a damn is sad and rough, you know?

Today was the first time I saw you say "amor d nha vida" (love of my life), and it didn't involve me. I should've cut my optimistic self down months ago. Because now I stand here sad and broken hearted once again as if it was the first time you cut me off of your life.

My friends told me to move on, my brain tells me to move on, my conscience tells me to move on, but my fucking dumbass heart won't let me, simply because I gave it to you, the only person who I love and truly can call the love of my life, even though it is one sided.

What am I to do now?
You no longer care or give a fuck, I believe that nothing will ever change now, my optimism and constant search for the good side of things is no longer strong enough to make me feel like there's a chance. How can I ever love again when the love of my life no longer is here?

Starting over is not an option for me, man. So I'll just be by myself, because i no longer have the will or patience for it, no more love to give, all I have now is myself to take care of, my job and my family,  for some of you that's enough, but after experiencing and loosing the actual love of your life, you'll see that it is actually nothing.

It's one dream after the other that is destroyed and crushed, I no longer have what it takes to laugh through the pain, I'm just numb and probably depressed.

Oh well, buck up, it's the only thing I can do.