where was he when I needed him?

Naughty Boy is my idol. He saved me. He was there for me. I dance at his concert and flailed my shaved arms around in the air like I just don't care. I'm dancing and singing along when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see a tall tattooed blue eyed hunk licking his lips and practically undressing me with his eyes.
"Hi." He says. He grinds on me and dances all around to the sweet sound of naughty boy. "Do you wanna go back to my place?" He shouts over the music. "No homo." he winks.
"Well if its no homo, why not?!" I go over to his white van and he helps me into his car. He looks around for someone, and I just ignore that sign of rape and or kidnapping.
When we get to his apartment, its dark. It smells of cat piss and laundry detergent.
"Welcome to mi casa, Nash." I look at him blankly. I never told him my name.
"How do you know my name?" Before I can even think, he grabs me and throws me into a dark room.
"I love you, Nash." He whispers in my ear
"No homo...?" He laughs a spooky laugh that sends chills down my spine.
"YES HOMO!" He pulls down my pants and bends me over a table. He places his length at my gaping a.ss hole and plunges into me.
"CURTIS!" His thrusts get sloppy and quick.
"WHOS THE FAG WITH HIVS NOW NASH???" I gasp at his dirty remark.
"ME OH YES F.UCK ME DADDY" I'm so close. "IM GONNA COME."
"1...2..." Curtis counts and we both come all over each other. I plop down on the bed next to the table.
"I'm serious I have HIVS."

TO BE continued ;;)))