I (Leo)

Just saying, this is an alternate ending to Blood of Olympus. All canon ships + Tratie, Solangelo, and ABSOLUTELY NO CALEO,

So this is during the final battle, which just so happens to be in NYC (With CHB), because I live there and I know how it is.

Without further ado-

UPDATE: 400 READS??????? Y'ALL ARE AMAZHANG

Leo
I

Stupid dirt face. Yeah, I'm a bad boy, I cuss, deal with it. She had striked her final blow on Annabeth. She tried to take cover, but it was no use. The blow smacked her straight across the face, leaving a nasty scar.

Percy was really annoyed by that, he went in to full battle mode screaming, "Gaia, I swear you will rue the very day you were created! Your minions will bow down to us! Mark my words!"

Everyone was shocked to see Percy in full battle mode. "And get this girl to the Apollo kids!" Katie and Hazel carried home off.

Then it started. I don't know why, or how, but all the swirls dimmed. I could see the civilians watching us. Their confusion, a few had even fainted.

I recalled what Gaia had said, "Abnormal will soon be the norm, so enjoy the calm before the storm." What the Hades could that mean?
___________The Next Day_____________

Dang, Olympus was huge. I could see why Annabeth never wanted to leave. The gods, however, were not huge. They were about our height. "Attention," Zeus summoned us to the center.

"Hurry up, scumbags!" Hera called, her arms around Zeus. It may not be as bad as Annabeth, Percy, or Jason, but I still hate Hera with a flaming passion.

"What the actual fudge?" (I can assure you that they used much more colorful language) Percy, and Jason ranted. I could tell it was their time to get revenge on Hera.

Zeus thundered, "Guys, there isn't any time for this, Athena- explain." It was funny seeing the dramatic, bodacious, King Zeus, reduced to this.

Out of nowhere, a presentation appeared for Athena to lecture us on. "As you could probably tell by our size, we're fading," and cue the collective gasp. "it was all because someone." She glared at Percy

"Schist," he muttered as he became suddenly very interested with the threads on his t-shirt.

"Thought it would be a good idea to tempt Gaia. I believe his words were 'Your minions will bow to us' honestly! Are you trying to die?"

Ares piped up, "I'd be glad to do the honors." His voice felt like swords were crawling out from his throat, and striking me in the eardrums.

Zeus nodded in approval, "Mr. Jackson, I think you know that you will be punished, though now that you're going to be the recipient of the immortal blessing, we can't kill you."

Yeah! I thought, Percy was saved! But immortal blessings sounded dangerous and painful. Sucks for Annabeth too, I thought. Tears were cascading down her face.

She piped up when her grandfather continued, "and because we all know that Mr. Jackson will insist on it, Annabeth, you too, will receive the blessing. In fact, all of you mortals, on to represent each Olympian, shall receive it. The process is gradual." We all cheered.

"However," Athena countered. "You need a proper education, that's why we're sending you to high school. If we separate you, the mist should be enough to conceal you until we're gone." Cue the shocked faces.

"So," my father turned to me. This was odd, because it was the second time he really talked to me, "one last hug for old times sake?" And it was a dang weird hug.

Sorry for short intro chapter, next will be the classic "school slut tries to break up Percabeth" Also, I need a cover, if one of you could make me one that'd be great. I'll follow, and spam you if you do!

Valete, My aaaaaaaaaaaaaas (yeah, I need to work on that)