(1) An Interesting School Project

~3rd Person POV~

'When will he finally notice me' an impatient senna thinks to himself while looking back every so often to check if Y/N had glanced over to him.

The subway was usually busy on fridays,
so it was no surprise that there were quite a few people. What was surprising to Senna was that Y/N was sitting a few seats behind him.

Senna had a big crush on Y/N for some time now but he's just been nervous to even say "hi". So it would most likely end up like this, a nervous Senna and a clueless Y/N.

The train came to a stop and everyone barged out. Finally, the last day of school before summer break. Everyone was in a good mood and excited for the upcoming summer. Y/N hops out of the train. he was wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. Y/N slowly takes off his headphones and turns off his playlist. He smiles on the inside and thinks about summer and how much fun he's going to have.

~Y/N POV~

I walked to the front entrance of the school and I'm greeted by the usual squeaky door hinges that I'm used to hearing every morning since I got here.
I walk down the hall and turn left to put my things away in my locker.

I start storing some stuff and just as I finish the bell rings. Right on cue.
I head to the assigned class and sit at my desk. Since it's the last day of school we are just relaxing a bit.

The teacher gives us a team project to work on and I'm paired with someone called Senna. "It appears they are late for class since they aren't here" I think to myself. Just as that thought crosses my mind a slim but curvy 5'4 (162cm) figure sits down right besides me. He's blushing and sweating and appears nervous.
"Wonder what's up with that guy" I think but then realise that there is a high probability that THAT is my teammate.

(I know this is venti just roll with it)

~Senna POV~

"O-oh god I'm so close to him" I say in my head. He's so hot. I couldn't help myself and I was lost in my daydream that was abruptly cut off when I feel a tap on my shoulder..

"You alright there bud?" Said Y/N tentatively.

"M-me?! Y-yeah I'm alright" Gosh keep it together senna.. Don't embarrass yourself Infront of him!
"Yeah, I'm fine!" I attempt to reply again with more confidence.

"Right, anyway. We have to do this project." Y/N stated.

"W-whats it about?" I ask semi-lucid.

"sigh Were you not even listening?" Y/N asked annoyed.

"I-I sorry. I'm tired." I lied but it seemed to work.

"It's fine, alright look. We have to write down 5 things we will do together for summer. I know you probably don't wanna hang out with me but unfortunately that's the project." Y/N explained.