𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Juyeon's pov

Juyeon, you are SUCH an idiot. You just made a fool of yourself and made a run for it in a house that you don't even know. How are you supposed to find the bathroom? I thought to myself as i frantically looked around the hall. Just as I was about to sink into the floor in embarrassment, I bumped into someone.

Bowing down apologetically, I struggled to even say sorry because I was so shocked. Why did I keep embarrassing myself like this?? Was I too dumb to even look in front of me when I was walking??

The person in front of me wasn't moving, so I decided to slowly look up. She was a girl, she looked slightly older than me but definitely not an adult, and she looked athletic. I wondered if she was Ni-ki's sister, they looked so alike. Same features and same amused expression.

"The bathroom's that way," she pointed to the second door on the left and continued walking. I mentally facepalmed before hurrying up to the bathroom to hide from Ni-ki for the time being.

My heart was pounding. Was it because I was scared, or because I was in the house of one of the top 7 most handsome guys in my school? Fuck that, he was probably the most handsome of them all.

Narrator's POV

Juyeon stayed in the bathroom for quite a while, pondering about what to do next. She had foolishly left her phone in Riki's room, leaving her without any possible communication with the outside world. She kept asking herself why in the world Ni-ki wanted anything to do with her. She wasn't particularly pretty, nor was she popular, and she DEFINITELY didn't have an attractive personality. Indeed, she was nothing more than the shy girl who sat at the back of the class and who didn't ever raise her hand. The teachers had even stopped asking her questions, as she struggled to answer them. That didn't stop her from being at the top of the class, however. She didn't enjoy spending time on social media, so she spent the majority of her free time studying or hanging out with Eunbi and her friends.

Though Juyeon was really shy and socially awkward, whenever she was with Eunbi, she could be her true self. She was what she called a hidden extrovert : she would giggle and jump up and down and be surprisingly loud. Eunbi harnessed that part of her in a way nobody else could, which was why they were best friends in the first place. They complimented each other so well, in fact, they were rarely seen apart. One was never without the other, to a point where the teachers would tell one girl where her friend was when she was seen without her other half. Yet, the girls didn't really need anyone to tell them where they were, as they had amazing best friend telepathy.

And Juyeon desperately needed best friend telepathy to work right now so that Eunbi could deliver her from this situation.

Hearing a knock on the door, the girl felt her heartbeat increase even more, if it was even possible. Hoping it was just the girl she saw earlier, she shakily shouted out: "Who is it?".

A deep chuckle sounded behind the door. And she knew she was done for.

words : 556