Twenty two

HELLO MAKKALEE!!

sorry for the delay... Pretty nervous abt this chapter.. Epdii irrukunuu soltu pongaa

do vote and comment

happy reading!!
___________________

Agni entered into the house to see saakshi sitting down next to the pillar closing her eyes tightly.

Agni smiled slightly and walked near her while she opened her eyes and looked at him before averting her gaze and got up rushing into the kitchen while agni stood there confused with emptiness filling his heart.

Sighing he walked into their room and immediately a blush adorned his face as his hands automatically touch his lips but then her broken face replaced his smile face.

Saakshi who entered into the kitchen let out a deep breathe while all her emotions struck her throat.

She placed the dinner on to a plate and went out to see agni sitting there playing with his fingers she smiled slightly and placed the plate in front of him and walked back into the kitchen not minding his yearning eyes and pouty face.

Entering in to the kitchen she wiped her tears feeling her heart clench replaying his look,

Saakshi: ithu en nallathuku agni... Ungaakudaa pesnaalo illa ungalaa paathalau ennaku thaan innum valikithu

She said while tears rolled down her cheeks she sat down and burried her face to her knee and letout slight sobs, breaking her pain came a pat on her shoulder making her raise her head to see a hand having a bolus of food that stuck out near her mouth.

She followed the hand to see agni looking at her with an emotion clouded eye, she stared at him with wet eyes while he motioned her go eat and fed her the food.

She gulped the food along with her tears, feeling his care or more like falling for his care.

She took each and every mouth while looking at him with at most admiration while he looked back at her with a wave of emotions.

Finishing the food he placed the plate on the sink and looked at her for one last time only to see her avert her gaze and look down making his heart crumble and he walked out of the kitchen wiping his tears entering into the room.

Agni's mv: yendii.. Yean regret pandriyaa

He thought while sitting down on the bed with tears flowing down, they pain of loved ones ignoring u is unbearable.

Saakshi who saw him walk away with tears cried hitting her head realising her blunder,

Saakshi: yendii avaraa hurt pandra... Avaruku unna pidikamaa thaan unnaku vanthu otividraraa.. Illaa nee avaraa paakalaa nu alugrara....

She thought and cried at her stupidity while a small smile bloomed realising he indeed has feelings for her.

She got up and toed her hair into a bund before serving some food onto her plate and walking into their room to see him crying.

Her heart pained seeing him like that and without her knowledge her hands raised up and wiped his tears while he raised his head and looked at her into her eyes.

Seeing his yearning eyes she gulped and smiled making him smile back slightly and open his mouth making her feed him

Finishing his dinner in utter silence with a cute eyelock she went back to the kitchen to place the dishes and entered back into the room to see him in deep thoughts frowning she held his shoulder while he looked upto her only for her to gasp