A/N for the purpose of this story, i'll be using fake names but all the events that happen in this story, are based of real events. At the end I need your advice. I am Jae my best friend is Analia and My guy best friend will be called Byron

Jae's Pov

Glancing at my alarm clock, 6:47 am turning my back to my clock "OH SH!T" I blurted out, I push the blankets off letting the cool air, hit my skin, "Wake up Genius!" I knock on my brothers door while heading to the shower. I take a 5 minutes shower before getting out and running to my room, I play some music while I get ready for school.

(I hate this school uniform) West River Gums High School, that's the school I attended, my brother is still in the shower, while I'm heading to the kitchen and grabbing our recess, "Get out of the shower!" I ran back to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Chill out I'm coming!" "It's 7:10 am and you expect me to chill?!" I replied as the door swung open, he dashed to his room fn quickly got ready, by that time I was waiting at my parents for my brother, we did our usual routine of saying goodbye, before sprinting our whole way to the bus stop.

"We made it with five minutes to spare," I say in one breath, trying to breathe, "Yeah" my brother agrees.

West River Gums High | 8:05 am

"Analia!" I call out, she stops and turns around waiting for me to catch up. "Why werent you on the bus?" I ask "Mum dropped me off" she smiled, we continues walking and talking till we reached our lockers, we gathered our stuff and headed to class "I'm gonna walk around, our homeroom teacher is late once again" I sighed "Okay" Analia smiles at me, she follows me around for a while, until we saw byron "Byron! Please help me, Analia KEEPS FOLLOWING MEEEE" I groaned "Why?" He glances from me to Analia, who is now standing behind me "You got attachment issues!" I stated for what felt like the fifteenth hundred time "no I dont" she does once more, I rolled my eyes in response to that.

Recess 

"Do you like Bryon?" I ask on our way to the lockers "What?" she laughs "I'm serious, you're always blushing around him and he's always flirting with you it's so painfully annoying" "I don't know." She replied, "Maybe, Wait I blush?" I turn to her "Yes. yes you do." she didn't really just turn red probably out of embarrassment, "You aren't gonna leave me if I date him right?" I didn't say anything "He's my ex, if you date him you're breaking  girl code," I say sternly "So what if I date him? Friendship is way more important then girl code" She yelled, I walked away, before the situation got any worse.

A/n (Who's at fault and who isn't, would it be wrong to end my friendship with her if she dates my ex