Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

Leon S. Kennedy had just arrived in a remote village plagued by a mysterious cult known as Los Illuminados. As he cautiously made his way through the desolate streets, he stumbled upon a dimly lit room that seemed to be a makeshift shop. Curiosity piqued, he cautiously pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The room was cluttered with various items: weapons, ammunition, and supplies. It was then that Leon noticed a figure hunched over a table in the corner. The person was small in stature and wore a brown cloak, his face obscured by a wide-brimmed hat.

Leon approached the table, his hand resting on his holster. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice laced with suspicion.

The figure looked up, revealing a pair of sharp eyes gleaming from the shadows. "Ah, the handsome American. I am simply a humble merchant, here to offer you my wares," the mysterious man replied, his voice filled with a hint of playfulness.

Leon's grip on his gun loosened slightly as he studied the merchant. There was something oddly intriguing about him, an air of mystery that captivated Leon's attention. "Alright, show me what you've got," he said, deciding to give the merchant the benefit of the doubt.

(Should I continue this?)