Dating.

It's nice to have a woman whom you love with both heart and soul and mind only in your hands. It's nice when she belongs only to you. No matter how much we deny it, we are all possessive at heart, and we want no one to touch our loved ones but ourselves. When a person falls in love, they subconsciously think the person is their own, but there are those who do not know what personal boundaries are, and this is already called a toxic relationship. But how do you deal with jealousy? How do you keep it to yourself? How do you keep the inner beast at bay? How do you suppress the urge to cling to your lady of the heart and kill anyone who even touches her or even looks at her? This damn jealousy destroys so many relationships, and more importantly, it destroys you. 

***

 My name is Chou Tzuyu, and I've been in love with my friend since the first day we met. 

I was at the club with my friends, Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. I don't like clubs and never go to them, but it was a private party for Nayeon birthday where she invited the three of us and her other friends and those same friends invited their friends. All in all, a mess. 

Alcohol, passion, kissing, dancing and an explosive birthday party, just the way Nayeon likes it. She is an impressionable and explosive person, at first glance she may seem like a bitch, though so it is, yet we have always had a warm and cordial relationship, she treated me like a child when we were in primary school together and then when we went to the same university together, that is, thriftily and caringly. When I turned 23, she still hadn't changed, but I was happy to know that Nayeon was no longer worried about me, she knew that I had matured and trusted me completely, which I appreciated very much. I could say the same about Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Jihyo and Nayeon are the oldest and they call themselves ambitious sisters, which is very cute and funny. Jihyo is a loving, proud, intelligent, independent, beautiful woman and Unni to me. She is my role model and she also plays the role of my caring mother, I laugh. 

Jihyo has taught me a lot in the few years of our strong friendship and I am very grateful to her, I am grateful to everyone, including Chaeyoung and Dahyun here. It's very hard to find friends like that for life, but I have them and I'm proud of it. I know they will always be there for me, I know I will always act naturally with them without hiding behind many masks, I know we will be together and feel comfortable in each other's presence, and I know they will always be there for me, just as I will always be there for them in difficult and joyful times. 

That day, club. 

On that day we were at the club, everything was harmonious and at ease. Me, Dahyun, and Jihyo sat in our seats while Nayeon and Chaeyoung rocked out to Chase Atlantic, One Republic, The Weeknd, Korean songs, old money songs etc. We just watched and I allowed myself to drink some alcohol. After a couple of minutes, some company approached us, and Nayeon, along with Chaeyoung,

- These are my friends, I forgot to introduce you. Mina, Sana, Momo, meet Jihyo, our vocal leader, hehe, - Nayeon was a little tipsy and could hardly stand on her feet, - This is Dahyun, she has an eternal and radiant smile, this is Chaeyoung, and this is Tzuyu, the youngest. - Nayeon ruffled my hair, turning it into a clumsy look. I felt a little uneasy under the pressure of the gaze of one girl, who, I think, was called... Sana? .. She did not take her eyes off me.

- Nice to meet you, - They said in unison and held out their hands. Sana held out her hand to me, looking at me with her relaxed eyes and upturned lip. She leaned over to offer her hand, and I shook it hesitantly in return. This girl was very, very beautiful, she looked like a goddess, with wavy brown hair down to her waist,  and in a dress that really suited her and hugged her slender figure. The other girls standing nearby were also beautiful, as if they were all dolls, so beautiful that it was impossible to believe, how can one have such a god-like and attractive appearance?