Dead pool retells the story in pg 13

Dead pool: Hi it's me dead pool and boy am I excited to share to with you the story of how I saved the world from Thanos. All might: actually I'm the one that did and this is why I hate dead pool. I just wanna beep him. Dead pool why'd you use that device on me. Deadpool: all might the only f words we use around here are friends and happy fun time. All might: but you'd making it sound like I'm saying something Im not. Deadpool: so then what are saying. All might : I'm saying fight. Deadpool; oh. Without any further ado let's start the retelling shall we. I was minding my own business chilling at a restaurant drinking and watching a movie until I get a call to go after a few thugs and of course you know the rest I take them down almost effortlessly and of course it leads to something bigger I find out that they are working for Thanos of course I disposed of them I didn't want big daddy Thanos to know I was on his trail. So naturally I investigate by my little ole lonesome and what I find is huge their ain't just a bunch of little thugs working under him he has half of the mafia working for him as well I knew it wouldn't be easy so I tried to call for captain marvel to be my back up but Thanos noticed me and my finger slipped and accidentally called In all might. His catch phrase is ridiculously stupid I'm gonna say it in as stupid of a voice as I can I am here. All might : and no one knows why I beep hate him soo.
Deadpool: all might are you done interrupting if not I'll ask for a volunteer to give me their sock so I can shove it your mouth. All might: I guess I'm done interrupting as of now. Deadpool good now where was I oh yes I remember now all nights stupid catchphrase could be heard echoing through the building and after that I heard him scream SMAAAAAAAAAASH!!! I knew I had screwed up when I heard his stupid catchphrase. All nights phone: a phone call us here a phone call is here. Deadpool: if it isn't all might interrupting the story it's his phone and everyone wonders why I hate all might. All might: I kinda forget to put it on silent sorry Deadpool. Deadpool without any further ado I'll continue the story Thanos was sent pummeled into a wall and the mafia people who were with Thanos wondered what just hit them and Thanos who still hasent quite yet recovered knew it was all might I then called for captain marvel once again so now we would have an even better shot at winning. Thanos gets himself out of the Wall and begins to charge at me I knew I had to use attack plan beta. All might : to be continued. Deadpool: hey you can't just cut me off like that for this offense I'll shove captain marvel's sock in your mouth. Captain marvel: oh no you beep won't. Deadpool: just watch me. Deadpool: enjoy these tunes while I force captain marvel to give me her sock so I can shove it in all might's mouth.

Dead pool: see instant tunes to listen to. Hey captain marvel hold still this will only take second. Captain marvel: in your dreams you weirdo. All might: um when did you have time to strap me to this chair without me noticing. Deadpool: I did that while you where busy interrupting me from telling the story to these nice people.