𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

"Shut it, Pascal." The younger blonde place her hand under freen's chin softly squeezing Freen's cheek which made the older blonde lean in for a kiss but Becky backed away with a smirk. "So eager, darling." The older blonde let out a loud groan out of frustration as she remain seated and turning away with her arms crossed like a kid facing the other direction. While becky on the other hand giggled and tried to get Freen to face her.

"Dummy." Becky placed her hand under Freen's chin turning the older blonde to look at her before she slowly lean in and place a soft kiss on Freen's chin near her lips teasing her quite a little. she know damn well they're saving their kiss for the wedding tomorrow so she's not risking it and giving Freen a kiss now. "I think between you and I, you're the cruel one now." Freen mumbled.

"Somebody gotta be cruel so you could have the urge to eagerly kiss me tomorrow. I want it to be special." Becky smiles brightly and take her hand away from the older blonde. who was a little dumb founded, Is Becky expecting for something to happen tomorrow because they've never had sex.. after they got disturbed by her mom last night now that made Freen think about it.

The van stopped in the middle of the pagoda's entrance as the driver went out and open the door for the two women. Freen got out first with her cane and held her hand out Becky to take it as the younger girl took it and stepped out of the car greeted with their friends and a ton of other people. The two smiles brightly at everyone applauding as they make their way inside the pagoda.

"Here, we should take the garlands and go inside. We pay our respects to buddha statue first before we pay respect to buddhas and our.. elders." Freen whispered in Becky's ear who nodded and took the garland from the gold tray which Freen did the same on her left side. The two walked inside and payed respect to the buddha statue, buddha and turned around to pay respect to the elders and the guests.

Before turning around to pay respect to buddhas as they chant their blessings for the couple. the event was an hour so basically they'll hold an event at the pagoda for evening dinner for everyone including the guests as well. Becky couldn't lie Freen is the smartest person to even think about this. If it was Bec she would've let everyone go home and rest for tomorrow without food at all.

After the Two finished their duty everyone left to go outside to the venue they set up with food as Freen and Becky excused themselves and head outside as well putting their shoes back on. "Here wait." Freen saw Becky struggling with putting her heels on the older blonde quickly went over and slide her heels in and clip the clipper that was on the heels after she was done Freen got up and earned a kiss on the cheek from Becky.

"Thank you na ka, Khun Phi." Freen smiled like a little child and return the kiss on Becky's cheek. which made the younger girl smile. the two walked hand in hand to the venue where everyone was eating and drinking celebrating the successful day. "Aye! The couple!" The crowd cheered as they raised a toast for them. Billy was the first to approach the two couple wrapping his arm around Becky's shoulder as the crowds keep on chanting 'FreenBeck' Billy was followed by Kit who came after and wrapped his arm around Freen happily putting his glass of wine up. 

"To Freen Sarocha and Rebecca Armstrong!" Jenna squeaked which made everyone cheered after Jenna who happily stood besides Billy following by their friends. While everyone was cheering and rooting for the two couple, Freen turned to look at Becky who did the same, but Becky was smiling childishly Freen returned a smile back while they both stared at each other lovingly. Freen never thought she would ever fall in love with someone this stubborn and weird as Becky. Becky never thought she'd ever fall for a stubborn, coldhearted, and headstrong person like Freen. 

The night went smoothly, it ended early of course. since it was a pagoda, who the hell party at pagoda? unless they wanna fall in 13 stairs down into hell with sins. everyone went home and congratulated the two couple for their marriage tomorrow, Freen went to get a blessing from the honorable monk once again before leaving and taking Becky to the safe house since they're not supposed to see each other before their wedding. Freen will be extremely upset but it's okay. It was just one day. "Freen?" Becky called out as Freen was about to get back into her car. Freen raised her eyebrow and turn to face Becky.

"Whatever happen, Will happen. You're not allowed to leave me. You'll be my husband tomorrow. I will never divorce you." Becky looked at the older FBI with teary eyes, her heart was heavy especially when she knows that she has fallen in love with Freen whom is her bodyguard, her fake husband, and someone that is supposed to protect from all the danger. Freen walked towards the princess as she quickly wipe Becky's tears away before it could fall down her cheeks. "No matter what, No matter where i am. No matter who i am. I will continue to love you, cherish you, and protect you all with my life, without it being my duty. I will never leave you." 

Freen smile sadly at the shoter girl who looked up at Freen before hugging her tightly. The hug last for a few minutes before they broke a way with Freen placing a soft kiss on Becky's forehead before leaving. Becky smiled to herself before she went inside the safehouse and change out to a comfortable PJs for the night and did her nightly routine before going to sleep hugging a teddy bear Freen got her, since Freen wasn't there to cuddle her she needed a replacement, something that reminds the princess of her lover. Soon she drifted of to sleep without any worries. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄;

hello, darlings. im sorry for late update your author is head over heels for a girl and its not easy fr it feel one sided but oh well idc.