1: Ruined friendship

Warning: mention of rape and abuse.

~ at lunchtime in school ~

Stan walked out to the back of the school. "dude you can't just fucking tell Wendy that! She'll tell Stan!" Stan heard a familiar voice, it was Kenny?
He was with Kyle, and he wondered what Kyle told Kenny, so he started to eavesdrop. "I know but- I just want Stan to be safe, that's all." Kyle had said with a sad expression on his face. "Well, asking her to leave Stan the fuck alone isn't protecting Stan, she's just gonna go near him anyways!" Kenny yelled at Kyle, his anger welled up in his fists, looking like he was about to punch Kyle.
"well if the bi-" kyles words started to fade as he left. That's all he needed to hear to know Kyle didn't like Wendy at all.

Stans pov:

Just because my sbf doesn't like Wendy, doesn't mean I don't have to like her too, right? I mean I don't want him to think lowly about me and my girlfriend. If he doesn't like Wendy, then should I feel the same way? He sighed while walking into the school hallways.

Kyles pov:

"well if the bitch haven't punched Stan last night and tried to rape him then I wouldn't have told her to stay the fuck away from him !" Kyle yelled back at Kenny "Seriously, Kyle, You know she wouldn't do that, stop lying." "I'm not lying, Kenny! Stan was drunk and Wendy tried to rape him, and she punched him!" Kyle was yelling, he was a bit fed up with Kenny. Kyle smacked his forehead with his palm. "Kenny I'm not lying. But believe what you want to."

Stans pov:

Stan runs into Wendy after a few minutes of walking. "oh, hey Wendy!" "hi, stan." Wendy walked off after that. She looked like she was trying to avoid stan. It was unusual. "uh, bye Wendy?" stan looked confused at how Wendy was trying to avoid him. What is wrong with her today? Maybe it was what Kyle said to her. I can't believe he would say that to her though.

Kyles pov:

After Kenny left me, I walked into the school and I see Stan.
"hi, Stan!" yelled from afar. Stan looked back. "hey, Kyle." he said while walking up to me. "can I talk to you, Kyle?" "of course, you can!" stan grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the bathroom. "what do you need?" he looked back at me, I could tell he was angry. "I heard you and Kenny talking outside. What was that about, huh? Why did you tell Wendy to 'stay the fuck away from me?" before I could get a chance to talk, he grabbed me. "our fucking friendship is OVER. Don't talk to me again." Stan let go of me and walked out of the bathroom. I started to tear up. Just then Kenny walked into the bathroom.

Kenny's pov:

I saw Stan walking out of the bathroom, he looked angry. I decided to walk in, I saw Kyle crying. "Kyle? What's wrong?" "stan.. h- he heard us talking earlier. He told me o- our friendship was over.." Kyle started to cry even harder. I walked up to him and sat down with him, rubbing his back gently. "listen, I was going to go with you and Stan to the movies, but how about us two just go? Y'know, to cheer you up." "but wouldn't that be a waste of one ticket? How about you invite butters too?" Kyle knew how much I liked butters. "okay, sure we can invite butters too. Meet up with me at 4:00 pm. We can leave then." I was happy Kyle agreed to go to the movies with me, he seemed like he needed to get his mind off things for a while. On Top of that, he even convinced me to invite butters. Kyle got up and left the bathroom.

Kyles pov:

I'm so glad Kenny still cares for me. He's a good friend. Well I guess I gotta get school over with them at 4 I have to meet up with him. I'm glad I convinced him to invite butters too! I think it's great they get in contact. They haven't talked much which I'm mad about but who cares. They seem like they love each other, I mean I catch butters staring at Kenny quite often. Kenny does the same to butters. They would be a perfect couple!! Well I gotta go to class now. I walked into class and sit down, next thing I see is Stan walking in. I put my head down starting to silently cry, remembering how rude Stan sounded while telling him they weren't friends anymore. At this point, Kyle just was lost without Stan. He didn't believe he could live without Stan.

Stans pov:

I walked into class and saw Kyle sitting down, it looked like he had noticed me, he set his head down. I kinda feel bad for him but he was an asshole to Wendy. Am I the bad guy in this situation? I don't think so. But does he? Probably. But I don't care.

~ after school ~

Kyles pov:

I walked home. I went to my room and closed the door, I pulled out my phone and texted Kenny

Me: hey Kenny.

Homeless: hey Kyle, what's up?

Me: Oh, nothing much. I'm about to get ready. Where do you want to meet up?

Homeless: oh, I was thinking about Stark's pond. Does that sound good?

Me: yeah. Did you already tell butters about it?

Homeless: yeah I did.

Me: Great, I gotta go get ready now. Bye

Homeless: Bye dude, Cya there.

Me: Bye.

I got off my phone, setting it on the bed. Not too long later, I was ready to leave. I drove to Stark's pond and picked up Kenny and Butters. We drove to the movie theaters.