CHAPTER 01

lee Y/n, a introverted girl, who's never really made alot of friends or has got along with anyone now has to go to a highschool. "The Seong-min highschool" is her millionare father's choice. Y/n's mother passed away long ago and her father is the one who raised her. Y/n's father had lots of money and was able to fulfil any wish of her, yet Y/n wasn't spoiled or something, she had inherited her mother's nature and was polite.

"father why do I have to this expensive highschool? can't i just go to the one where all the children of my class and my only friend are going?" Y/n didn't wanted to go to a big highschool where all the rich and spoiled kids are.

"Dear you do know our family's reputation, don't you? my millionare child will not be going to any ordinary high school! you deserve the best my child!" her father spoke as he sipped his morning tea.

"Father but why a highschool that's in another city?"

"No but's my child, please go to your room and prepare for tomorrow"

Y/n didn't utter another word and went straight into her room.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Lee Y/n gets down the stairs with a huge suitcase in her hand. Y/n's father signals the butler and he goes there to offer her help.

Y/n had wore a pink and white dress in which she looked beautiful, she didn't really have princess visuals or a hearthrob face but still her soft aura was quite capturing.

She gets in the car and looks out the window to see her father with a huge smile on his face " I feel so proud of you child! you're finally following our family's footsteps!" Y/n doesn't say anything and just smiles backs to him.

Y/n keeps looking out of the window the whole car ride and until she reaches her new highschool.

"we've arrived madam" the driver spoke.

Y/n gets out of the car and helds her suitcase tightly as she looks and the huge building infront of her

This was the "The Seong-min Highschool"