Chapter 1

JJJ : "Damn Spider-Man Has Eyes On Gotham City, Which Is As Dirty And Criminal As He Is This Time, Let's See What This Notable Criminal Will Do Against The Honored Hero Of Gotham City, Batman And Batgirl, We'll Talk About It After The Commercials."

 *There's a sound saying we cut it, and then JJJ's manager comes in* Manager: "You do know that Spider-Man went there because he learned about Doctor Octavius' operation to Go to Gotham City and kidnap Barbara Gordon, right?"

 JJJ : "Are You With That Damn Spider? *Says angrily* Manager: Oh well, I'm not going to get into this argument with you again. Let's go to lunch.

 *JJJ nods and leaves*

 **Spider-Man Perspective**

"I've Finally Arrived in Gotham City, Here Comes My Nemesis, Dr. I Came To Stop Octopus, I'll Look For Him First, If I Find Him, I'll Stop But If I Can't Find Him, I'll Go To Barbara Gordon To Warn Or Rescue Him I'll Protect Him Whether I Want To or Not, I'm at peace for New York, because White Tiger and Luke Cage are taking care of him." 

*Then Barbara Gordon And Jim Gordon*

 Barbara: "Daddy I Told You I'm Safe, Nobody Can Hurt Me, You Don't Have To Worry."

 Jim : "Girl, I Can't Live If Something Happened To You, Also The Person We're Talking To Is Not Riddler Or Two-Face Dr. We're Talking About Octopus, A Chip With Octopus Tentacles That Controls An Extremely Intelligent Scientist Also Batman As You Know By Now Bane And It's Just Tim Drake From Gotham To Protect You Because That Scum broke His Back That's Why I Summoned You That Neighborhood Friendly Spider-Man. For His City, 2 Meta Humans Have Agreed To Protect You Because He's Protecting You Also, That's Why The Person After You're His Arch Enemy Should Have Come Already."

 Barbara: "What? Spider-Man? He's More Playful Than The Joker And He's Not Serious He's Just A Child!'' Jim : "You Are A Child Also Tim." Barbara: "I told you I don't need protection, I'll do it the way I beat the Riddler." 

Jim: "I Told You That Man So Chip Or Whatever That Thing Doesn't Look Like Riddler So Spider-Man Will Protect You! This much!'' Barbara: "Okay, but if it starts to annoy me, I'll punch him." 

*grins* 

Jim : "I Doubt It, The Man Has A Spider-Sense, Anyway Babydoll Got 29 Model Women Hostage. I Have To Stop Him, It's Up To Us While Batman Is Out." Barbara : "Okay, be careful daddy *kisses your cheek*" 

*Jim grins and just as he's about to leave the room, Spider-Man Clings to the Window of the Building and signals them to open it*

Jim : Here He Comes 

*Opens Window* 

I Won't Ask Why You Didn't Go Through the Door I Have To Go Barbara This is Spider-Man, Spider-Man This is Barbara.

 *Jim leaves the room*

 Spiderman : "Hello Sir, I'm Your Neighborhood Friend S-" 

Barbara: "I Know Who You Are, You Can Also Call Me Sir Barbara, I Don't Like Too Talkative People, I'll Punch You If You Hurt Me." 

Spiderman: "I Doubt That Sir, So Sorry, Barbara." 

*Barbara grins*

 Barbara: "I Don't Know Who's Under the Mask, But Don't You Have Something More Important Than Me?" 

Spiderman: "I Can't Give You Information, Also I'm Obligated To Protect You." 

Barbara: "Anyway, I'm going to read a book in my room, you stay here and you can watch TV if you want." 

Spiderman: "Thanks, But I Can't Prevent You From Sneaking Through Your Room Window." Barbara: "You're Not My Babysitter Besides-"

Spiderman: "You Just Said You Don't Like Talkative People, But You Talk More Than Me" *giggles* 

Barbara: "Oh, Whatever You Do, Do You Want Pizza?"

 Spiderman: "Of course, if it's not too much trouble"

 Barbara: "No problem. *Sings Pizza on his Phone*

 *Pizza Comes And Eats And Then Barbara Goes To Her Room And Spiderman Both Protects Her At Home And While Watching TV, There Is A Clicking Sound From The Room Where Barbara Is From The Window*