one shot

i was doing a bet with jeonghan and seungcheol hyung, we was talking about which is the most innocent member in seventeen? my answer to that question is dk hyung but they beg to differ, they said it was me. i was stunned by their choice of answers.

i take another sip of the beer. slam . i put the glass back on the table. i glance at jeonghan and seungcheol that sitting in front of me. holding a conversation with these two take a lot of my energy, so i took deep breath and then sighed it out through my mouth.

" why you think it was me ?, dont you remember he was flustered when he interacted with a girl" i said in serious tone.

at first this conversation was all about a laughing matter not a serious one. so how its escalated into this?the reason for to be able escalating to this stage it was all because they chose me as the innocent one. which is i beg to differ for that opinion. if i have to say, i do have my own share experience in that department, since i was a child my life had always been surrounded by girls and women. i had even dated several girl while im on middle school, which it was a long time ago but still it is an experience. i was not innocent.

" my cutie, dk only look innocent from the front but from the inside he is not" coups hyung said then take another sip. i frowned in disagreement. i know this is like a simple matter but my pride was a little bit on the line here.

its impossible saying that me is the most innocent one, while i were sure that i remember clearly how flustered dk hyung face when there is woman just standing close to him.

" seungkwanie ~ you under estimate your dk hyung so much, did you forget he literally kissed someone on his new musical ?" jeonghan hyung said chuckled.
" its just a little kiss" i whine in frustration. they just chuckled at my replies.they both always treat me like i am still a baby but i am a grown man. i cross my arms in front of my chest then puffed out my cheek. feeling

" how about this let make a bet" scoups hyung said with cheekiness shown on his face. those eyes glint with a sly and evil. as i think about it was kind of stupid to even try to hear and agree about this thing, but at this time i feel my pride was on the line, i want to proof that i was right. i looked at them curiously.

they were proposing that i should try to seduce dk hyung and found out who will be the one playing as a top me or him. as i hear the so called idea, i thought my head was playing with me. i thought my ear was having a problem. i thought i drink too much booze which may fucked my hearing and mind. but the problem is i was sober enough to comprehend what seungcheol hyung said.

" you joking " i shocked. both of them was not smiling or laughing, a sign that they was serious about this bet. i shake my head in disbelief, rub my temple with my finger. i understand their idea but there one thing that i was not understanding in that sentence.
" what do you mean by top?" i said in confusion.
they both looked at me in surprise then laughed out loud. jeonghan hyung quickly looked at coups hyung.

" he will lose the bet"
" i know but at least he going to understand what it is mean as he doing the bet" seungcheol hyung chuckled.

i looked at them in annoyance, it feel like they were mocking me, which is like another hit was shot to my pride. i was the only one that not laughing on this table, they stopped laughing as they notice that i was not happy with their recent discussions.

" aww seungkwanie we were just joking, how about this if you win the bet i will buy the dyson hairdryer that you been wanting" seungcheol hyung suggest.
as i hear the word " dyson hairdryer" my ear immediately perked up, my mood was immediately change, i looked up at them. i cleared my throat.

" really you will buy me a dyson" i said while still feel suspicious. they notice that i was not trusting their promises. he then told me to get out my phone to give it to him. i grab my ohone from the pocket then give it to him. he take the phone from my hands then typing something on my phone. he the open the recording app and pressed record button. he looked at me and then put his mouth close to the speaker.
" look lets record a official agreement that scoups and jeonghan will buy seungkwan a new dyson hairdryer if seungkwan will be the top" he said to the phone. he pressed stop recording then give my phone back to me. i grab my phone back and looked at the record history that showed in the screen then glanced at him.
" those records will be the proof of i will buy you those dyson" he said simply. i nodded in agreement. then put my phone back inside my pocket.