Guns Out.

TW: Blood

--

Taehyung lay there, bleeding out on the floor as his body turned ice cold and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"No, no!" Jimin screamed, "Please! Please don't die! Taehyungie please!"

*A few hours earlier.*

The members arrived at the studio early in the morning to film another new episode of Run BTS. Many times they weren't told what game they would be playing because staff liked to keep it a surprise. Sometimes the members liked the surprises, and sometimes they didn't.

They walked into the room they'd be filming to see an array of water guns spread out.

"Are these for us?!" Taehyung screamed as he ran and grabbed the biggest, heaviest water gun that was in the mix.

"Yes, pick any one you want," a staff member replied. The rest of the members ran to grab and make their claim on the water guns they wanted. Taehyung had the most fun blasting water like a rocket out of the one he'd chosen.

"That one kind of hurts!" Namjoon lightly scolded, "Stop hitting me with it!" He aimed his own at Taehyung and shot him back in the face, although his water gun wasn't nearly as rough as Taehyung's.

After fooling around for a bit, the camera directors had the members get seated in their spots. The directors announced the rules of the game they'd be playing, and how the members would have to answer certain questions and if they got them wrong they'd be shot with the water guns.

"So when someone else gets them wrong, we all get to shoot them?!" Jungkook said happily. He loved the idea of getting to terrorize his hyungs.

"Actually," the director said, "We are taking the gun you've chosen and we're going to be shooting you with that gun if you get an answer wrong."

Taehyung froze.

"What?!"

He suddenly didn't want to play this game anymore

"Haha!" Yoongi pointed to Taehyung, "That's what you get for being greedy!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as the members teased him for a few minutes, and then they got right to filming.

They were asked questions from a ton of random categories. Music, movies, world history, literature. Everyone was surprised when Taehyung ended up being in the lead with Namjoon.

"Since when do you know so much stuff?" Jin asked Taehyung curiously.

"Joonie has taught me a lot!" Taehyung replied. The members laughed, they realized that was true. Their leader was always throwing random knowledge out into the air.

After a few hours had gone by, Jin and Hobi started asking if they could take a break for lunch as they were starving, and they knew the others were too. The camera directors told them they could go take about an hour for lunch and then return.