Chapter One "The Vanishing"

On October 29, 2021, walking around autumn Baku, Leyli could not imagine that it was her last day here. The shop cases were closed and the roads were empty. This has never happened because in a city where 2 million people live, cars and noise have always accompanied people's ordinary lives. And so, we slightly deviated from the topic... Walking down the street, Leyli  kept paying attention to the leaves, weather and other, insignificant bullshit. When she got to school number 23, she got up thinking where to go. The time now is 7:10, mom woke her up very early because she accidentally set an alarm clock like that. She got up near the school, she kept looking at her facade. Different texts were written on the beige brick walls that only those people who wrote them could understand. For example, there was an inscription "Jøni007" near the window who it was, and why he 007 no one knew. Finally, taking her eyes off the facade, Leyli  began to think about whether she should go to school. After hesitating for a minute, weighing all her thoughts and looking at the air temperature on her phone, she decided: she should come in. Entering the building, a security guard met her, sprinkled alcohol in her hand, he reluctantly looked around her. Without paying attention to this, Leyli  walked towards the elevator. Going to the stairs, she suddenly noticed that the light was blinking intensively. In the interval from 1 to 5 seconds. One... The light didn't blink... Two... The light blinked! ... Three... The light began to blink even more. Of course, the girl didn't pay attention to it either, very, by the way, in vain. Climbing the empty floors, she looked at the walls, posters and floor numbering plates. She ran into the same thing on each floor. Flashing light. On the fourth floor, actually where their class was, Leyli  stopped enduring and went angry towards the class. The class itself was at the end of the corridor, there were usually 10 to 11 classes on the floor, their class was 404, the first digit meant the floor. For example, if the class was 8 by number on the 3rd floor, the class number was 308. Thus, students and teachers easily determined the classroom. Convenient, isn't it? Approaching class 404, Leyli  opened the door, the light in the classroom did not burn and the October cold air beat from the window open on the window. Without thinking for a long time, Leyli  immediately turned on the lights in the classroom. After a split second, the twilight was replaced by a cozy atmosphere of the class. Posters, books and desks were already like her relatives. During her eight years at this school, she has already managed to get used to her classmates and teachers. Putting the bag on the desk, she took off her headphones. They were played by Arctic Monkeys, which was typical for Leyli. She loved music, especially if it's popular, she also plays on every corner in tik tok. Turning off the music and taking off her headphones, Leyli  put all her things on the desk and went to the locker. Taking off her black jacket, she corrected the mask and made sure that the mask covered her face. The girl opened the locker, but before hanging her jacket, she noticed the same annoying light. He was sparkling here too! Turning her eyes and thinking "God, what antediluvian electricity is here," she completely opened the closet and then... she saw what she had never seen in her life... Purple portal. What? What is it anyway? The girl jumped up with fright. Looking into the empty corridor, she made sure that there was no one. Leyli  took off her mask and we can finally see her beautiful, smooth face. Her cute pits and lips looked amazing under the light of a purple substance. Her transparent glasses reflected the light. Suddenly, her body involuntarily began to approach the portal. The light began to flash faster and faster. After turning her head, she suddenly saw that the light was blinking just as intensely in other classes. Her body did not obey, she was as if under hypnosis, she was closer and closer to the portal, closer and closer to her fate. The girl stuck her hand into the portal. The light stopped blinking and the girl's silhouette disappeared in the dark.

40 minutes later, everyone was in class, except for Leyley. Her things kept lying on Denise's desk. Huseyn, a thin and light brown hair guy was sitting behind Leyli, next to  Deniz, an Asian-type girl and in front of Deniz sat Sada, a dark girl with curly hair. Noticing that Leyli was absent, Huseyn first began to worry, but then after talking to Sada, he forgot about the girl's disappearance. The first lesson was biology, Huseyn's most unloved lesson. But this year they passed anatomy, so lately he has begun to like to listen to the teacher. Huseyn, suddenly coming to his senses, turned to Deniz, who was sitting on the phone at that moment. - Deniz, - Huseyn suddenly called her. - Do you know where Leyli is? - Deniz raised her head and looked at the things that were lying on the desk. - I have no idea... - Deniz  said, shrugg Huseyn turned to his place desperately. - He'll probably come soon, huh? - He turned back to Deniz. - yeah - she answered shortly. - He'll come soon... - Huseyn whispered. Ten more minutes passed, but Leyli  didn't show up. The bell rang, everyone sat down and the teacher went into the classroom. - Good morning. - she puffed quickly, putting the shopper on the table. Huseyn played convulsively with a pen to somehow calm himself down and distract from the thought that Leyli is not there. She got tired of it and she jerked at him, they say, stop it already. By the way, if you have already asked if he likes her, I'll answer right away: yes, I like it. The problem is that they have been friends for a very long time and his love has grown more into friendly and while our boy is playing with a pen, his adoptive father came to work.