Suck It and See

SUCK IT AND SEE by Katty Lashes and Sick Tiger Puppy

One of the biggest mysteries to the female visitors to Alto Verde, was who exactly Babydoll was. He was beautiful, sexy; and when they first arrived, and he welcomed them into The Cornerstone, most of them found themselves hoping they could get with him. But Babydoll was always off-limits. Because he was so sweet, advances were always met with gentle rebuff - although those who got a little too heavy handed or persistent faced being handed over to Daddy, the town sheriff.

The more perceptive, experienced women, or indeed those who had been on the island for some time, made their own assumptions about Babydoll. They would notice the looks many of the 'Alexes' would give him; and indeed how he behaved around other men. Sometimes the ladies would be sure they could sense a palpable sexual tension between the men; but they never knew if it was real or just their horny minds thinking about what they got up to when there was no women around. After all, very little on this strange island seemed real and anything was possible.

Their assumptions were right. Babydoll wasn't interested in women. His role was to serve the other men, and the ones who desired him knew they could go to him whenever they wanted comfort or pleasure –or both. He loved to make their lives a little easier when they got lonely...And to the ones who didn't desire men...well he would still offer them a cuddle and some reassurance. Though on this highly-sexed island, very few of the men could resist him.

Babydoll didn't want a relationship because his true love was actually [REDACTED]. He wasn't there all the time, and even when he was, sometimes he was too busy to see him, so Babydoll got lonely and needed affection; and although nothing would compare to what he had with [REDACTED], just being here for these men who were stranded far from home, was enough to keep him going.

***

It was a quiet night in The Cornerstone. There was only BA and a couple of the women who'd been in Alto Verde for some time and had become friends. Lately BA had been coming to the bar every night. He didn't talk much - he had always been the quiet and reserved type, but Babydoll got the feeling this wasn't a sign of coldness, rather it was that he had built a wall up around himself for protection. The two men would often enjoy a companionable silence, exchanging the odd word, and once Babydoll dropped a tray of drinks and BA helped him clean the mess up. BA would never admit it to anyone, but he liked Babydoll. He'd never considered being with him sexually, but still found him beautiful and could understand why all the women who came here wanted him.

Babydoll had the expert ability to read people – especially if he spent a lot of time with them. He was also an expert in body language, and he'd noticed that BA was especially tense that day. He tried hard to think of something to lighten the mood, to cheer him up. Not just because it was his job, but because he felt others' pain and it hurt him to see BA so sad. Babydoll approached BA's table with his customary cheeky smile.

"What are you waiting for? A date?"

BA made a face and looked up into Babydoll's beautiful, piercing eyes... so sharp in a face that was so soft.

"You know full well I'm not!" he snapped. "This is my only company, as always." He pointed to his mug of beer.

"Well, that has an easy solution," answered Babydoll.

BA didn't answer. He wasn't sure if Babydoll was talking to him as a friend, or if he was offering one of his 'services'.

"Would you buy me a beer?" Babydoll asked.

"Shouldn't you be behind the bar?" BA couldn't help but smile at Babydoll's cheekiness, and in turn this made Babydoll happy. He gestured to the rest of the bar, emphasising how empty it was.