Page 1

Well North Cyprus and South Cyprus fought again. They cannot get along with eachother. Why ?? I do not know . It makes me sad . Why did those stupid, dumb Italians had to kill mother. I swear to God, If I see one , I am going to go mad . Me and my family originated from Smyrna and , after mother's death , we left and I didn't want to see a single Italian. I hate them, they are so cruel. The Italians gave the order to kill my mother . Her boyfriend ,Ottoman Empire, was furious with the Italian order and his son , my stepbrother, Turkey was comforting me . Me and Turkey were not good friend. We talked only if Ottoman Empire wanted help from the other . Turkey , after the incident with mother , was becoming my friend . He asked me to teach him Greek and I agreed . Ottoman Empire , having heard that I was going to teach Turkey Greek , he asked me to teach him as well . After all, they are family to me.
Then , in Samos, as I heard , came an Italian. If he or she came closer to me , I was going to become the stereotypical Greek .
And one day, I saw that Italian. He was very handsome. I understood that he was Italian, since he spoke Italian to me . I couldn't stop thinking about him . In the end I asked him for his number. He gave it to my . His name was Italy , the son of Kingdom of Italy. I told him my name and he said " Oh you are the girl that lost her mother in the Second World War. My mother told me about you and how she felt sorry for you . Let me insure you that my mother wasn't the one that give the order , it was Mussolini". When he finished, I felt so stupid for blaming all of the Italians for mother's death. " Well then Italy , I'm sorry for blaming you all Italians for her death. I thought that all the Italians agreed on this ." I said before making him laugh. It was nice to be with him . I love him .