♩Chapter 3 ♩

A Month later

A Month later....

"Hi, welcome to April Shower cafe. I'll be right with you." Jihoon exclaimed as he continued to make the coffee another customer order. After Jihoon was done making the coffee, he handed it over to customer who was waiting and then attended to the other customer who just came in.

"Hi, what can I get you?" Jihoon asked as he awaited for the young male to order. "Yeah, can I get a latte with a slice of lemon cake please." The man ordered as he took out his card. Jihoon clicked some buttons on the screen in front of him before taking the male's card and swiping it.

He handed the card back and ripped off the receipt also handing it to the customer. "You're order will be ready shortly." Jihoon said with a smile as he went to the back and started making the order. Once he was finished, he handed the order to the male and let out a sigh as soon as the customer was far away from him.

He lean against the counter for a few minutes to take a little break before he grabbed a rag and went to clean off the unoccupied tables. As he was cleaning the tables, he hummed a song quietly to himself. But as he was cleaning the humming got louder and soon he was singing out loud.

"At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you"

Jihoon sung as he continued to wipe down the tables, not noticing that the customers were looking at him.

"In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah) oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

Jihoon sung as he moved onto the last dirty table.

"Cause every night, I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?
Oh-oh"

Jihoon sing as he finishes up cleaning the last table.

"I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away"

Jihoon sung as he stopped in the middle of cafe. Cheers and claps were heard which startled the short male. "Oh thank you, thank you." Jihoon thanked once he noticed that they were cheering for him. "You're going to make it big one day, kid." An old man said as he pointed to Jihoon who just smiled.

"Jihoon!" His manger exclaimed as she gestured for Jihoon to follow her. 'Shit.' He cursed as he threw the rag behind the counter and followed his manger to the break room.

"What was that?" The manger asked with her hands on her hips. Jihoon was about to explain himself, but was cut off by his manger. "Because that was amazing!" She squealed as she started to jump around like a teenage girl. "Really? I thought you were angry?" Jihoon questioned as he was so confused.

"Angry? Jihoon you have talent! Why would I be angry? If anything, I need you to sing like that more often here and I'll pay you." She said as place her hands on her hips again. "Really?" Jihoon asked as his manger nodded with a smile. "Omg! Thanks Gia!" Jihoon exclaimed with a smile.

"You're welcome, now get back to work. You're still on the clock." Gia said as she said down in her chair. "Right" Jihoon nodded and exited the break room. Once no one was looking he started to do a happy dance. "Could use some work." A voice said which startled Jihoon. Jihoon straight himself out before facing the customer.

"Soonyoung? What are you doing here?" Jihoon asked surprise to see the blonde here, in front of him. "I'm here for cake, duh. What are you doing here? And behind there?" Soonyoung asked as he leaned onto the counter. "I work here." Jihoon said with a smug smile as he walked closer to the counter.

"And what do you mean by 'could use some work'?" Jihoon asked with arms crossed. "Your dancing, it could use some work." Soonyoung answered as he got off the counter and stuffed his hands into his pocket. "What do you know about dancing?" Jihoon asked with squinted eyes. "I'm a dancer myself actually." Soonyoung replied.

"Oh.." Jihoon said as he let his hands fall to his sides. "I could teach you a few moves if you want." Soonyoung suggested and it was a tempting offer. I mean, if Jihoon wants to be famous he needs to know at least some basic moves. "Sure." He answered. "Great, get me a strawberry cake and meet me after your shift." Soonyoung said as he handed card over.

With and eye rolled Jihoon swiped the card and went to go get the cake.

Yea!!! We love time skips, Jihoon getting recognized for his talent, and a Soonhoon hang out!

How are you guys liking it so far? Good?

I hope so because I'm really putting in some thought into this. Not that I don't put any thought into any of my other books. It's just that this book with have last chapters and shorter chapters so I'm trying to figure out how am I going to fit in Soonhoon getting together while also trying to fit in Jihoon making it big time.

You know, author things

But yea, anyways! That it all for today,

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3