♩Chapter 5 ♩

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later....

It has been three weeks since Jihoon and Soonyoung first started hanging out and two weeks since Jihoon started feeling this strange feeling. But he also found out some things about Soonyoung, like;

1) Soonyoung is older than him by five months.
2) He likes to be called Hoshi.
3) He thinks of himself as a tiger
4) His a really great dancer and has his own dance studio
5) Soonyoung's dad is the ceo of Koreas biggest company
6) He's a famous dancer and makes dances for other artists.
7) He's under one of the most biggest companies ever
And 8) Jihoon might be falling for him(?)

Jihoon was shocked when he first found out that Soonyoung's dad was the ceo of the company he has been dreaming to be under. He was even more shock when he found out that he has been hanging out with a famous person. But the biggest shock is the feeling he has been feeling for three weeks now.

Jihoon knows what this feeling is, but he doesn't want to confirm it because he doesn't know if one, Soonyoung will ever like him back and two, if Soonyoung will think that Jihoon is using him to get closer to his dad. He didn't want to lose the only friend he has made since he had move to Seoul.

So what was Jihoon supposed to do?

Jihoon let out a frustrated groan as he threw his phone to the side. "Damn you Kwon Soonyoung!" He exclaimed as he rubbed his face with his hands. There was a knock on the front door which made Jihoon roll around in his bed with a groan before getting out of bed.

"Mingyu I don't want any more of your homemade cookies!" Jihoon exclaimed as he went to open the door. "I'm not Mingyu nor do I have homemade cookies. But I am Soonyoung and I brought take out." Jihoon laughed as he watched the blonde shake the two take out bags with a bright smile on his face.

"Why are you here Soons?" Jihoon asked as he let the taller in. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch the new spider-man movie with me." Soonyoung replied as he set the bags on the coffee table. "And I was bored rolling around in my bed." Soonyoung added which made Jihoon laughed.

"Who told you I love marvel movies?" Jihoon asked as he grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. "Oh, I just wanted to watch the movie with someone. I didn't know you were a big fan of marvel." Soonyoung stated with a surprise expression as he looked towards the other. A rush of heat raced to Jihoon's cheeks as he blushed at the way Soonyoung looked at him with his cheeks puffed up.

But he chose to ignored and searched for the movie while Soonyoung went to go get some more napkins.

They were half way through the movie when Soonyoung suddenly asked, "how is becoming famous going for you?" And turned to face Jihoon who didn't dare to look at the other. "It's....going." He answered as he kept his eyes on the tv and continued to stuff his mouth with rice.

"It's going nowhere. Let me help you." Soonyoung suggested as he sat up straight. "NO! I mean, no. I can do it myself, I'm a grown man now." Jihoon answered as he put down his bowl. "Yeah, a grown man who likes to live his apartment all day. Let me help you, I can talk to my dad, pull a few strings." Soonyoung said as he tried to convince the younger.

At first he was tempted to give in, but he remembered the possibility of losing his only friend he did take the offer. "I....I can't, I'm sorry." Jihoon said as he looked down at his hands. "Hey what's wrong?" Soonyoung worriedly asked as he placed a gentle hand on the younger's shoulder.

"It's nothing...." Jihoon said as he shrugged the older's hand off of him and continued to watch the movie. "Hey Ji, look at me." Soonyoung said as he paused the movie and turned his whole body towards Jihoon. Jihoon hesitatingly turned his head and looked at Soonyoung.

"What ever that is bothering you, you can tell me? You can always come to me, but I won't force it out of you if you don't want to tell me." Soonyoung said with sincere in his tone as he looked Jihoon dead in the eyes.

'I see why I have fallen for you'

Idk if you can see the vision here, but I'm trying to make this ten chapters so that's why Jihoon is falling faster than usually. But also it's been a month and three weeks in this story already so he's not falling as fast, if that makes sense.

But anyways, I'm tired. So with that,

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3