Flashback

Rhea's POV

I remember the day when Alex and I met each other it was a magical day.

Flashback....

I was walking down the corridor and I saw this really cute guy, I looked away and I accidentally bumped into him. "I'm really sorry, I didn't see you", I apologise, "You don't need to apologize, it was my fault" the hot guy replies. " Anyways my name is Alex Daniels, what's your name?" he asks, " My name is Rhea nice to meet you Alex", I say. He tells me everything about him, he is new at school and the best thing is he is in my class.

At break

Alex and I walk to the canteen, he gets mac&cheese and I get a hot dog with Gatorade. We walk to my favourite spot in school and sit there talking.

I think I have a crush on him he is sweet and cute. I think I will ask him out next week.

Alex's POV

Rhea is a beautiful girl, she just makes my day. I love her till I die that's it I'm going asks her out next week.

Next week Tuesday

Alex's POV

I'm going ask Rhea out today. I get to school and see Rhea she looks very pretty in her uniform.
"Hey Rhea, can I ask you something it is really important" I ask her, "Sure go ahead, she says in a nervous voice. "Ok let's be straight, Rhea will you be my girlfriend as in will you go out with me", I ask, she takes about 2 seconds and says " Yes I will be your girlfriend, actually I was going to ask you out too but you did it is the same". I'm so happy I lift her up in my arms and we make out.

Authors note

Sorry guys this is my first story but the other chapters will be longer I promise and I will update soon.
Bye

XOXO
Jazzyk1492