«23»

Y/n is sitting on bed while using her phone.. taehyung was going on a business trip and he doesn't want to leave y/n alone because of Jackson...so he also take y/n with him now she is sitting peacefully and waiting for taehyung then they will go to eat outside it's like there honeymoon...y/n is very happy after coming out with taehyung after so long time as he was so busy in office work now finally he is spending time with her and also doing his office work....after some time you put your phone on night stand and went to bathroom for taking shower.

[ Meanwhile With Taehyung ]

Taehyung is sitting on chair for meeting while his business partner is discussing about there new project but he is not giving them attention as he is keep thinking about Jackson's word.

[ Flashback ]

Y/n is in living room while taehyung is doing his office work and suddenly his phone rang and he roll his eyes as he saw caller i'd

Taehyung- What the actual fuck wrong with you!!
He said in annoying tone making Jackson chuckle.

Jackson- Nothing....Mr.kim taehyung just wanted to say something.
He said and taehyung close his laptop and said.

Taehyung- Now what shit you want to tell me??
He said in angry tone and Jackson smirk and said.

Jackson- Ahhh!! Calm down Mr.

Taehyung- Are you gonna say or I'll cut the call.

Jackson- Wait...wait.. I'll say now...You think you will save y/n while taking her with you in business trip.. hmm.
He said making taehyung angry as he is dragging y/n in this matter.

Taehyung- Why are you dragging y/n in this matter...she doesn't do anything.

Jackson- well...i don't care...i just want to see you suffer nothing else.

Taehyung- Ughh!! I wish i can kill you right now.
He said in angry tone and cut the call.

[ End Of Flashback ]

Taehyung thought- Why the bastard can't forget that stupid past.
His mood is not doing any meeting so he stood up and said.

Taehyung- Let's go this meeting some another day.
He said in cold tone and went out leaving all dumbfounded.

Mr.Kang- (Business Partner) What the hell...how can he leave-

Mr.Bae- (Business Partner) Shh!! Shut up he is mafia..he can do anything just shut your mouth if you love your life.

-------------------
[ Imagine it's night ]

You are sitting there while waiting for taehyung as he told you to wait outside for him suddenly you saw him coming towards you with some cold face