000

" im attached to him, I can't help it

" im attached to him, I can't help it." Brielle spoke up wiping the tears that fell from eyes.

" Brielle' let him go! he's no good at all." Armani helped her up wiping the blood off her forehead.

" Yeah el, we gon fuck that nigga up." Jaden started at her feeling his anger take of him.

" he a bitch, when we catch him. We gon blast his shit." Devin smacked his teeth.

-

" Brielle' you weird ass fuck." David smacked his teeth walking inside her room.

" What I did now?" She jumped up in fear of what he would do her. " Bitch, you know exactly what you did!" He shouted at her backing her up into the wall.

"Bitch, bitch. Bitch." He punched on her over and over. Brielle cried feeling like a bitch. She promised next time he hit her she was gonna hit him back.

She found courage and stood up punching on him with all her strength. David stared at her trying to grab onto her hands.

" Fuck is you doing ? You my bitch." He said pulling her onto him. He wrapped his arms around her putting his head into her chest.

She pouted wiping the tears from her eyes. " get offa' me bitch." She pushed him away from her walking towards the bathroom.

She washed her face with some feeling it burn she cussed under her breath she look in the mirror seeing a small scratch over her nose. " thank god." She whispered hearing the door open it was David infront her.

" I'm sorry, Ian gon hit you nomore mama, that's my fault. I love you." He said leaning against the wall and she nodded.

" Stop putting yo hands on me David , please. I love you more tho." She said and he nodded pulling her into a hug.

" We forever, don't never leave me." He said kissing her small scratch and she nodded.

" wipe yo tears bae." She laughed and he wiped them while she put the bandage over his eyebrow since she had bussed it.

-

" you sure y'all good now sis ? " Armani smiled while she played in Brielle's curly hair.

" Yeah, he said he won't hit me nomore, I hope he stand on it." She nodded scrolling on her iPhone.

" Right, I love you sis. If he do hit you call me nobody should never have to go through anything like that. Especially yo pretty ass." Armani kissed her forehead and Brielle nodded.

" I love you more, and okay I faught his ass back." Brielle' laughed and Armani did also.

" finally bitch!" She cheered.

-
" Brielle' ? She bad ass fuck, that's yo bitch right David ?" Mark spoke up watching Rylo flirt with the girl.

David snapped his head into the direction, feelings his anger take over him. " Nah, I'm finna show this nigga." David said standing up. He dropped his backpack taking his shirts off leaving his chest bare.

He walked over to the group punching Rylo in his shit letting him get up. Rylo was confused cause he barely felt the lick.

He stood up punching on Rylo which caused his homebody, Jaden to jump in and they began jumping David since it was well overdue.

Devin watched this before he got up pulling his gun out making Armani scream. " No Devin no!" She screamed out before Brielle stood up running Infornt of Devin.

She began breaking up the fight, she grabbed Rylo pulling him away from the crew pushing him into the store. He licked his lips looking down at Brielle'

A few shots went off and a few cries were heard.

-

hiii, authors note. I just wanna say this gon be my first book like this so imma little confused. I was gon make it about a famous basketball player but I don't know any young ones.

This is just some of the things that will happen in the story.