No Way Out!!!

Okay so this is my first story here on Wattpad. :D Plz do not make fun of it. Okay, here it goes.

Chapter 1

( One Month Before )

I ran as fast as I could through the Laboratory, not turning back. I felt my heart pump hard againts my chest. I was about to explode! I heard footsteps behiund me and that just made me cry again. I ran to the double doors and opened them as fast as I could. I ran to the parking lot and suddenly heard aa gun being fired. I tried my best to stay quiet. I tripped and fell right in the middle of the parking lot.                                                                                                                                                                " HAZY LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!" Melanie screamed from the other side of the parking lot. I looked in fear and .............

( Present )

" Chase!" I laughed almost choking on my laughter. I was kicking hard and pushing.                    " Okay, okay ill stop." Chase said smiling and laughing. he kissed me lightly on the lips and got off me. He helped me up and we just stared at each others eyes. I loved when we did that.

Chase has the cutest black hair and some adorable green eyes. He had a red and black motorcycle which I loved to ride. He also had a white Ferrari.

Unlike Chase, I have hazel eyes, long curly dark brown hair with red highlights, and have the cuetest side bangs ever. I have a black Mustange and a black and blue motorcycle.

" Come on Hazey lets go." Chase said grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the door. As we were walking out the door my cellphone rang. I stopped and returned back in to get my cellphone and anwer it.

" Hey Melanie." I said with a big smile on my face.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZE!" Melanie yelled into the phone. I jumped and my cellphone fell on the floor. I quickly picked it up.

" Thanks Melanie, it's realy nice that you remembered."

" Are you doing anything right now?"

" Yea, i'm actually going out to dinner with Chase. But later we are coming over to your house if thats ok."

" Of corse Haze!"

" Well see you in an hour or two."

" Ok!" I hung up the phone and left the house. I entered Chase's car and we left. We soon arived at Texas Roadhouse. The place was full but we were able to find a parking close by. Before getting out of the car I checked my hair and make up. Chase got out first and then opened my door. I got out then closed the door. 

We both entered and then Chase signed us in. They took us to a table close to the kitchen. The sent was so YUMMY! We sat down and started to eat their bread. A waitress took our orders and then left. I asked for some steak with vegies on the side and with a strawberry smothie. Chase ordered the same. When the ladie left we just started talking.

" For how long have we been going out?" I asked.

" 4 years silly." Chase answered. I always have to smile when he says that. He says it so cute. We talked a few minutes more before the waitress came. " Will that be all?" She asked only looking at Chase. My face turned a little red and then I said, " Yes that will be all thaqnk you." I said in the most sarcastic voice. She left but gave Chase a paper. I gave him an evil look.

" Whats that hungry bunny?" I asked him while i still kept my eye on the paper. " Its nothing." He said puttin g the piece of paper in his pocket. I just looked at him still trying to figure out what the paper said.